Hello and then

Reminds me of a relationship…

We fell in love from the start 12 years ago, but it changed… I stayed and supported, promises were made… it didn’t change back to what I fell in love with.

Time for a new chapter!

2 Likes

ok who asked though?

1 Like

I said Hello and then goodbye.

Not sure what you’re not understanding.

1 Like

Sad to see you go, I always liked your posts in the forums :slightly_smiling_face:

As for my story, a friend got me a place in a guild with the dark phoenix and dragon pet so I could buy them eventually. I’m leveling my character bit by bit and will eventually need to grind the gold to buy them.

It’s not much but it would save me some hassle. I’m on Draenor, horde blood elf monk, Theledras.

I don’t have the exact price of the mount and pet from memory, but will confirm once I get home shortly. I’m on the phone now, so looking would be difficult.

1 Like

I will add you now hun, and give you 50k when you return :slight_smile:

1 Like

don’t know who wanted to know that you’re quitting again. Are the forums your diary?

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you are leaving Anna. I will probably still be here stirring the pot from time to time and getting up some people’s noses over things that offended them said by me but me wondering why I caused such offence because I was being my blunt self and telling the truth.

I hope whatever you found to replace WoW gives you the same kind of joy you use to have here. Goodbye and Good Luck. :disappointed_relieved::grinning::smile:

1 Like

If all the weebs go to FF it will definitely improve WoW community.

7 Likes

So feel free to move along and not be part of it…?

I am giving my gold away. I have helped the community a lot… and am doing this as a final thing before I go.

You however…

Hah nice name… it suits… I am a 41 year old mother… been gaming since forever… not sure I fit your description but whatever :wink:

Wow I am really gonna miss you two

6 Likes

Can I have some ventures? My 9 retainers are almost always slacking.

1 Like

Goodbye! You have been one of the faces I have seen around on the forums alot the past year, and it will be weird not seeing you here anymore.
Have a great day and good luck in the future! :sparkles:

1 Like

Would you like some gold? :slight_smile:

well you are all heart Cutipie XD you should learn some manners.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t refuse several k of gil, but you’ll need it anyway.

If you still have some left I would love to have some :blush: I don’t really have a lot on silvermoon (my 2nd main server, don’t have my main here anymore). But only if you feel like you won’t ever come back!

1 Like

This is wow gold I am giving away not FF14 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its sad to see ya go from wow Anna but i know you better then anyone here and i know how much you struggled to stay here but just follow your heart madam wherever it takes you i will still be there for you no matter what game you are in or what new adventure you take.Love ya always Anna with all my heart.Even thou this game will feel alot emptier without you my Lady.

3 Likes

log your char I will be waiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,keep your gold for when / if you will return.The game changes often maybe it will be to your liking in the future.

Good luck in next game and i hope you will enjoy it.

2 Likes

I won’t return… the game I have now will keep me very busy :slight_smile:

You’re also welcome to 50k if you would like it.

1 Like