Hello new player for classic

You are so toxic, thats all.

1 Like

You’re entitled to your opinion, but you just don’t know any better. Even after all these years of being scammed by this deceptive company (who doesn’t even cover their track of lies and deceit to fool their customers well), you stand firm with your wallet. Unbeliveable.

Opinion and facts are two different things here mate. God bless you and i hope you et well soon :heart:

Yes, that’s my point. You have your opinions, you just don’t know any better. I suppose laying out facts doesn’t compute with you, but it is for others to see. Others more susceptible to the obvious.

You have to be a special kind of naive free wallet to not see that Blizzard stopped caring about anything but easy cash grabs years ago.

“We will ensure that Era players will have a healthy game …”

Haha, what a lie that was. A true scam, but surely they’re satisfied with all the paid copies. They could afford to ignore 100 players to monitor TBC with thousands and the implementation micro transactions (doomed to fail).

Meanwhile in Activlizz actual world:
“€35 for a copy (LOL PER char) …” - as planned, expecting negative feedback and lowering to €15 to become saviours to the naive again. As if €15 per char to keep playing on characters on a game you had to buy AGAIN, plus TBCC and sub for, not to mention they’re 15 years old, isn’t a robbery.

• Oops, boost. Killed Classic, ignores it.

Does nothing while the game dies on all aspects. TBC is dying too, now they drop the bait for fresh to scour the interest to uphold subs.

Ignorance is bliss until you get burned. Again.
They’re lucky to have you. Half-witted, paying customers are gold for them. Their ideal customers. Any ridiculous change? No matter, never complain, just pay.

Haha! What a joke of a company, but their fan-customers are even worse.
PS! I don’t expect you to have an enlightened moment here. After all you’re paying to play for a game you bought twice, but not only that, you sub and pay €15 per character copy for a dead version of it :joy:

You are right, god bless you mate :slight_smile:

Sensus now reports 1600+ characters on the EU pve cluster.

Just as information to the op in case you consider rolling or transferring there.

Also a headsup a fresh server is on its way. If you care to be on a full server so to speak.

play classic?? if u like classic? my server had 1 player online, wtf play if u like classic? :S did they nerf raids in classic era so u can solo it?.. why would i play classic alone. what am i reading??? ‘‘if you like classic play classic’’? wtf

Lmao.

Wtf!?wtf!wtf! What? Huh gdgdgd.

If it is impossible for you to play classic on any other server than the one you are alone in then I feel sorry for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.