Hellscream Alliance Reconnections

yo Smik my man, Dialop here. Where did you end up going? Amrod is joining you as well? I’m on flamelash right now playing ally

1 Like

Hordie here sneaking in! Hellmaker - Tauren Warrior.

Wheres my bois Lamin, Weelex, Corrupt, Sandy( you annoyed the juice out of me in bg) Sirequel, Blueangel, Spellmann at? We used to face eachother in premades :smiley: wish everyone automatically just rolled at the same server, damn.

1 Like

Hello to you all! It’s great to see so many familiar names from what now seems like a very long time ago… Hope you are all doing well. :slight_smile:
I am currently contemplating Classic. After wanting it for so many years, it almost feels too late now for this sentimental fool.

Just realised I had the wrong Ealgor selected - this is what’s left of the original… xD

Character: Ealgor, Human (pre nelf change) Warrior
Guild: The Lion Rampant

Many friendly players from that era I wish I had stayed in touch with. Despite my unhealthy addiction to the game, I look back on those days fondly.

Sisly (Huntard) & Sissio (Priest) from The Holy Knights & Elysium in Vanilla here.

Later rerolled to Sissó (Shaman) in TBC where I first joined No Tomorrow and then Einherjar once it was reformed (that’s how I remember it, at least).

Partyace! Long time no talk mate :slight_smile: Hope you’re doing well.

Hi everyone.
I played a Holy Paladin (human) back in vanilla named Johndoe in the guilds “Drive by buffers” and later “Elysium”. Might have been in one more, but honestly don’t remember. Would be cool to meet up in game with any old friends/acquaintances.
Have my new main on Horde Gandling (Stayfrozty), but also have a second toon on Alliance Pyrewood Village (Quora). Feel free to pm me ingame

Hey I played in Einherjar 2nd raid group, but not in Elysium anymore. Played a warlock called Juhanafgran, but I barely remember anyone from there :slight_smile:

I think I remember you from Einherjar. I played a lock called Juhanafgran :slight_smile:

Hey man, I remember you! We played in Einherjar, my char was called Juhanafgran. But then I joined some other guild for AQ40 haha. Grindis#2621

Hello!

Drozen started playing again on Pyrewood and would love to hear from old Einherjar and Legion peeps! Message me in game.

Hi
Played from Dec 05 to Jan 07
Character name - Vickee
Guilds - Forces of Nature > Divine Protectors > United Kingdom

Yo, Amrod (MT of Fate and Aszune) here guess I’m a little bit late to this thread but I’ll post regardless.

If any old guildies read this and want to catch up I’m playing on Gandling - Alliance side on Mojojo (main) and my alt Erectile.

Yo

Eléctrica - Night Elf (later Human) Rogue
Holo - Night Elf DK

These were my most played characters.
Only really joined in like '08 though. Maybe late '07

Darkelf / Night Elf Hunter

I can’t remember much back then, But I think i was in the guild Blood Inc then End Game. Went on to join the guild legion.

Currently playing on Bloodfang server. Don’t know anybody else here sadly

Hi Angdar !
Good to see you’re still around, i recently started playing again as well (on a completely new account)
I used to be your on your paladin team in SA, Nishino.

Hey Goemon! Its Nork, the evil little Gnome Warlock, Manimals friend.

Hello, I recognise a lot of “faces” around here.

I Played a little gnome warlock called Nork! Member of the Warders of the West, the single greatest guild to walk the face of Azeroth.

Looking to say hi to the likes of Shan, Goemon, Tinuviel, Angreial, Bellona, Shifty, Raiden, Manimal, Linq, Halibut and many more whose names escape me now.

Im looking back through these posts and remembering so much, especially the guilds, Einharjar, Cheese and Cracker Co. And…Sempher god damn Fi!!! Everytime I got into trouble, there was always a member of Sempher god damn Fi standing close by, just watching.