Hellscream Alliance Reconnections

Helloooo :smiley:

Hey there Imari. Hope you are doing good.

/wave at Daaz.

Ravaila, nelf druid. Einherjar :grinning:

Ulti…I played a Night Elf Rogue called Astartes. We quested/played together a bit because your brother basically invited me to raid with CnC. This is nuts, I was 13/14 years old at the time.
Your brother had the patience of a saint, and me and my younger brothers (who watched me play) all remember him very fondly. Hey to you and please send my thanks to Sab.

I’m still around :slight_smile:

Same name, different Faction and Class. It’s great to hear everyone is still around too.

3 Likes

I was a druid called smik bk in the day on hellscream was in a guild called fate then changed to aszune when we merged as AQ hit . Remenber a few names in hear … cinos#21481 is my battle tag

Good times with Divine Protectors, I think my character then was called Sentention or Kili…

Seem to remember you and your brother ? playing there, when you were out running a bar or something :smiley:

Kjarleif was my name. A dwarf hunter. Hello Soul Fighters! :slight_smile:

The person I’d like to meet the most is my dear and ever thoughtful friend Iceforce, who I’ll simply never forget. I hope wherever he/she is they’re doing well.

If you’re one of these or anyone else who remembers me, please hit me up at Furnus#2296

Kjarleif was my name. A dwarf hunter. Hello Soul Fighters! :slight_smile:

The person I’d like to meet the most is my dear and ever thoughtful friend Iceforce, who I’ll simply never forget. I hope wherever he/she is they’re doing well.

If you’re one of these or anyone else who remembers me, please hit me up at Furnus#2296

Dushku hear!! Played in Brave Heart Back in classic and later on my shammy Shatnerr!!! on Pyrewood Village alliance side now with a lot of old guild mates!!! feel free to whisper me in game for a invite to “Brave Heart” Dushku is still the name!!!

Gustafa here, Fury Warrior in The Forgotten Legends / Sempher Fi for BWL / Naxx 40

If you played rogue you may have sent me an angry message about my double Misplaced Servo Arms, but it’s okay I forgive you.

If Selassie / Thorixus are around I love you and still remember you.

Currently on Mirage Raceway :slight_smile:

I FOUND YOU!!! It’s kibbles, symbiosis is on pyrewood village and I found vixa by pure luck

1 Like

DUDE. It’s been a while! I’m over on Flamelash, playing a human mage of course.

Bøgh/Booghy, Night Elf Priest, Member of Einherjar, and others during my run.

Remember a few names, where are people rolling?

Partyace / Partiace (dwarf paladin)

Member of: [Exile] - [Chosen Ones] - [Agenda] - [Brotherhood of Fire] - [No Tomorrow] - [Helios]

Check out warcraftrealms and see members of your old guilds.

I will keep an eye on this thread.

1 Like

Goemon / Dinkee (Human Warlock with moustache and Gnome Mage) -

Member of: Warders of the West / Blood Inc (for a short while).

Looking for any old faces - Erestor (WW GM), Tinuviel (spoken to recently on Retail - hi Tinu :slight_smile: ), Anguirel, Shifty, Shan, Milky, Fazed, Manimal/SneekyBeaky, Linq, Redguard, Changer and any other warders who I can’t remember due to my increasing age.

Hope all are well even if they don’t see this.

2 Likes

Hey Syn, how are you doing and how’s your sister?
Oh and I used to be Ony, ugly dwarf priest :stuck_out_tongue:

We are doing fine mate, I hope yourself as well! And there is no such thing as ugly Dwarf, there is just not enough ale!

Twinchin (human warrior)

Member of [Wanderers]
(Later known as [Nethereum] or similar, unsure of the name)

Checking in to see if any familiar names pop up :slight_smile: I have been on/off playing with breaks lasting for years.

1 Like