Henry Cavill as Arthas

https://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Palpatine-gif.gif

2 Likes

I’m ok with this.

An arthas story is more likely to be sucessful on the box office.

2 Likes

Thanks for correcting the name! I sincerely do not keep up with “the new”.
I still think “Hmm, a buff dude for movies? ARNOLD!” … . . then I remember he’s old now. :confused:

not so old that he cant actualy do parts.
he was supposed to be doing a ‘King Conan’ movie but the beer bug seems to have put paid to that.
(especialy sad since he now looks like the old Conan he played on the throne at the end of ether the barbarian or the destroyer movie)

i found Momoa via Stargate Atlantis, so he isnt ‘the new hotness’ for me lol. i liked him in that, and i liked him in the Conan movie that was connected to the Conan mmo (played it, it was fantastic for its time, grown up stuff, swearing, blood, nudity ect. but subbing when you havent the plastic was and IS still hard lol. they didnt have time cards like wow does)

personaly, i thought (after watching him with that beard in Aquaman lol) he would have made a much better Stilgar. that beard XD nearly as good as the one Stilgar had in the old Cryo Dune game for pc/Amiga back in the day hehe. he even resembled the game Stilgar.

i generaly only find out about stuff because a- its my stuff that i like (ie Dune, warcraft, pratchet ect) b- someone gets upset about something they/the movie/the actors are doing ect, so ‘outrage.exe’ is initiated someplace on the interwebs and someone else ends up making a vid about it on YouTube lol.

infact, i havent even used my downstairs tv for over a month. when i did, it was to watch NHK HD and see what was shaking on the japaneese channel XD
my upstairs tv gets used every day. dalies for Animal Crossing and all. but its not even got a connection to an tv antenna to pick up signals.
cant be bothered with normie TV anymore. doom, gloom, end of the world or some american star with a big backside and lips telling me what to wear (and the fact i couldnt even afford it if i could damnwell fit INTO it in the first place lol) no thanks.

Cavill as arthas, hamill as uther, momoa as thrall and palpatine as terenas.
TAKE MY MONEY!!

2 Likes

Palpatine? xD

Ian mcdarmid… i was too lazy to search the name…

Ian McDiarmid would be a decent option for Kel Thuzad

But original voice actor for KT and Uther must be mentioned too

1 Like

Tommy Wiseau as Arthas please! He would be perfect.

I’ll buy 10 copies if he’s Arthas. He even has the hair, Just need to buy some dye, Best actor of our generation.

2 Likes

Obvious trolling, but not good enough to be inflammatory. Certainly, could do a better job next time…

p.s. Prize would be a flag from me

Obvious trolling? You never watched the room? It’s called taste. Maybe if you had the career of tommy you wouldn’t be so bitter and could learn to lighten up a little?

I did not troll , It’s not true, I did not, Oh, Hi Blizzard.

1 Like

YES

Keanu Reeves as Uther

10CHARS

I’m a (relatively) normal grown up professional/married mother of two.

But if Henry ends up playing Arthas I will go FULL middle aged crazy.

I’m thinking posters, t-shirts, mug and maybe persuading a bemused husband in to a suit of armour cosplay.

1 Like

He definitely looks the part enough. They chose well.

1 Like

“I did not kill those soldiers, it’s not true, I did not! Oh, hi Muradin.”

1 Like

I truely hope this is happening.
Blizzard is sitting on a goldmine, if its all welldone,

Apart from all of them being too old

Cavil’s people would turn it down, he’s too high profile.

Skarsgard perhaps, but he’s probably a bit too famous now

Anthony Star is 45 and would be knocking on 50 by the time it’s all wrapped.

You’d need someone in their late 20s early 30s - whose agent thinks starring in a live-action WoW movie isn’t career suicide.

You are never too old to be in an action movie. See: the cast of The Avengers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.