Here-Ye! Here-Ye! Forum’ers are summoned! 🥳

Were still ongoing : 2021/03/23

Discord for banter and polls:
https://discord.gg/uGCFwDTXze

As we all love and cherish each other here today… wait… that’s not how this goes.

Rolls drum solo

My fellow Forum goers.

It has come to my attention :astonished: that not everyone on this forum is salty :salt:

And a lot of us :family_man_boy: :family_man_boy_boy: :family_man_girl: :family_man_girl_boy: :family_man_girl_girl: like the banter! :crazy_face:
So we have decided to make a concept group :scream: :star_struck:
RP concept guild on the side

For any of you :hugs: who likes to partake in regular Forum banter! :rofl: :joy:

Concept guild separate
On the server: ARGENT DAWN

We useally have some fun event or meta achieve runs! (It’s just a bit harder since the beginning of SL)

Disclaimer:
To the Ad’ers who is going to get triggered by this thread . Its just a concept RP guild

Discord for banter and polls:
https://discord.gg/uGCFwDTXze

9 Likes
3 Likes

You’re still going? Despite your coup? I’m amazed! Gratz!

Is Kyrel like a retired Trump?

1 Like

Kyrel is most certainly not Trump. Running any community can be stressful and he felt the need to step back from it. He started the discord and spent a lot of time contributing to the community. Even though he no longer takes part we are grateful for all he has done and would welcome him back with open arms if he chose to return.

16 Likes

How goes the return to trust level 3?

3 Likes

So much this ^^ <3

Also

I’m still many many months away from getting it xD

5 Likes

I am a firm believer of the salt :pray: It is real and must be shared responsibly, especially when it comes to any kind of fighting game :laughing:

I joined a long time ago and never came back, barely use discord… I use the in game voice chat more even!

Is there any consideration for cross realm community ?

2 Likes

Thanks Puny! I’m generally not spending much time in Discord, on the forums or even ingame lately but I’m glad to hear there’s no hate. <3 Good luck with FF! I’m sure I’ll re-join at some point

I’m not that orange

12 Likes

I’ll look into it! We sortof had one but with the launch and what not everyone kinda did their own thing.

would be nice to get everyone together again :3

Thanks man! Hope alls well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I can gladly login and give you guild master if you want, I think the guild is still mine unless someone took it over due to me not logging in

2 Likes

I will give you a shout after work haha

No mention of the golf though! At least you’re still alive :heart:

what do you mean? :joy:

Wait what? We have to make a character on AD to participate?

You are missed!

4 Likes

No, its just a guild that got started up at the same time as the discord. Its not active at all really, there has been some rp events held by Brigante in bfa though.

2 Likes

Nope haha, we have a Fortune Favoured Guild there for fun, and some RP events, its quite fun :3

2 Likes

Sorry for my complet ignorance on it , i just read wowforum–>discord–>good humor…im in! will pop in afther dinner today! Cant miss me “klaxxin the funky monkey” i have the same name there
edit:im monk healer 195ilvl a lot of natural stupidity , and fear no afixx, as long as i have gold for repairs!!! we can do some lvl 2/3/4 M+ np

1 Like

we will see

having me in the group is an affix

3 Likes

you will fit right in then!

3 Likes