Here-Ye! Here-Ye! Forum Discord! đŸ„ł

FF is a nice group with a lot of chatter going on. Been there from the start(?) but my problem is with the discord for two reasons. First, I always forget to log on to discord, so I am offline most of the time. When I remember to logon, I have difficulties following the chatter while playing as I only have one display, so the only time to participate in the chat is when I am not playing and usually I am doing something else than sitting on a computer when not playing

3 Likes

Depends on whether or not you remembered to add extra cheese.

1 Like

Overpriced fat crap. (got lazy this morning. won’t happen again.)

The mcd breakfast I mean, not you

When I worked at BK 2 decades ago, I used to put extra cheddar on every single thing

Even the milkshake.

1 Like

McD is indeed not a good meal (apart from maybe the fries) though it does give a temporary feeling of staving off starvation. You could do worse tbf.

1 Like

I won’t go into too much healthy talk.

1. It’s so boring.
  2. It’s Friday
  3. We need to eat something tasty today. Not healthy :partying_face:

Big Tasty with bacon:

(my tip is exhange one or even both slices of cheese to cheddar instead. Personal preference)

2 Likes

Beautiful morning.

Let’s try and start a burger war shall we

Big Mac vs Whopper. (Whopper should only be eaten with added cheddar.)

Both are disqualified due to pickles. There is no win in such a situation, only tragedy.

You know you can ask them to not add pickles right?

Or do they force people to eat pickles in your country?

1 Like

As if they ever listen to that request. They’ll just write “plain” and take away pretty much everything. Gotta use one of them fancy order machines at BK to avoid that.

2 Likes

I always ask for something to be changed. Be it extra chopped onions, no pickles or no tomatoe.
I will tell you why.

When they have to change something from the regular, they usually have to make it from scratch = burger will be a bit fresher than the ones they sometimes have laying around.

Pro burger tip just for you

4 Likes

Must start going on the discord a bit more - not been on there for a very long time

2 Likes

I joined the discord 1-2 years ago. Secretly of course.

The moment I joined, no one greeted me and I was unable to chat. AKA silenced from day one.

Well goodbye to you!

I took my kebab elsewhere.

Always a treat when Old Man Alagondar stops by to spin a yarn.

1 Like

2 Likes

[quote=“Spambot-hellscream, post:73, topic:359538”]
Always a treat when Old Man Alagondar stops by to post disturbing memes that would get him banned from the forums
[/quot

Fixed it for ya

3 Likes

I mean that’s 75% of its purpose anyway.

1 Like

[quote=“Alagondar-bloodhoof, post:75, topic:359538, full:true”]

Seems kinda broken to me :wink:
(Dont worry, your broke post broke my quote so im in the same boat)

3 Likes

i know dunkie is joking about the “Gang” but it is no gang xD

Welcome! Beers in the fridge :beers: :3

1 Like

I was always more of a Wimpy man myself. I had a real thing for the diced onions that they used to add to their burgers. Sadly it has been many years since there was a restaurant anywhere near me. The closest is now nearly 200 km away. :cry:

3 Likes

So no gang war where half the forum disappears after getting shanked?

3 Likes