San’layn
Deathbringer

Rider of apocalypse - sounds like we are getting death steed combat
Deathbringer - metal asf
San’layn - more blood sucking

1 Like

Big suc.

Literally the names mean nothing to me as someone who has no idea about lore

What we should have gotten in my opinion for the hero spec should have been Necromancer/Master of Plagues/Scourgelord.

1. Necromancer should have been a great opportunity for us to have some more unique undead models Nerubians/Cryptlord/Lich/Marrowgar icc boss that we could have summoned for Unholy/Frost
  2. Master of Plagues should have been all about dot damage whit unique effects to push forward the play style for Blood/Unholy
  3. Scourgelord should be all about your Runic/Rune striking ability’s hitting harder and providing unique buffs to the Blood/Frost DK
1 Like

Well we had season with commander of the dead and desease build (in pvp)and no one like that build dmg is to slow.
Right now unholy dk in pvp is really good you can feel every hit you make idk why they didn’t make it same in PvE also.

I have to disagree whit that.
Right now in pvp we are nothing more than a combo point spender whit our Festering Wounds being the only thing that hits hard our dots tickle our Ghouls are a joke and our pvp talents just don’t do what they should do make us able to build our self to confront certain comps magic comps melts us melees just run us down and we even have 2 talents in the pvp tree that should have been put in the pve tree that being Necromancer’s bargain should just be a Choice nod whit Army of the Damned letting us apply a single target Disease dot on the enemy for the sacrificing of summoning Ghouls and for Doomburst making our Sudden Doom burst Festering Wounds are a quality of life improvement that should have been baked in to Harbinger of Doom

Then you have some problems dk is best melee by far

I would love to see Blood DPS / Frost Tank back.

Need a leech fantasy again.
Or a burn fantasy.

To be honest I’d rather they fix the damned frost spec so it actually performs before they start messing with hybridizing it.

Frost is bad designed from wotlk till now
It would require complete rework of class.
But they are def about frost dk or they simply dont want.

Considering how long frost has been underperforming I’d say we are dealing with a total lack of interest. But yeah, I agree the whole damned spec needs to be reworked.

2 Likes

Frost absolutely needs a full blown rework, right now it just feels like it has been stapled on whit lots of damage auras and strength modifiers leaving the spec devoid of talent options to effect the spec in many different play styles.
Unholy only need some work were the undead and disease theme are split up to a point were you can chose to be a full disease knight or a necromancer this is possible but require blizzard to put the diseases and undead on the second layer of the talent tree and add more diseases for one side and more undead talents for the other side.
Blood should get some rework to but not to that great of an extent, also Blood dps would be rad as hell to have back.
our base talent tree also needs a massive rework so many damn useless passives and control undead is there to wtf.

lets hope this will help somehow improving Blood DK dmg at least to make it equal to druid and DH for instance especially in PVP

San’layn - more blood sucking

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.