[HIATUS] Clan Stormheart - Kirthaven's Roost 🦅

Clan Stormheart are officially on HIATUS for the foreseeable, our officer team are unable to find the time for WoW as of late and the game as a whole doesn’t hold enough interest for us and many others at this current point.

You’ll likely see a few of us still kicking around every so often with the tag, but we shan’t be hosting any further Khaz Modan related events etc.

To everyone we’ve met along the way, it’s been a blast and perhaps we’ll one day return with renewed passion for the game and storylines in the future!

“Never waver, eh?!”

11 Likes

NEVER WAVER!

We salute you Stormhearts, the sun may go down in Kirthaven but it always goes back up again after the dark. The frontrunners in leading great dwarven social events, I bet we will see them in the future again. Until next time o7

3 Likes

Sad to see you go! I’ve enjoyed the RP I’ve done with you guys (though admittedly we’ve mostly been on opposite sides since I was primarily on Horde at the time lol). It’s been good to have a guild of Wildhammers running around, especially now that Dwarf-centric RP has gotten to be pretty scarce.

Hope you all enjoy whatever else you get up to in the future!

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words!

3 Likes

Indeed very sad news this, thoroughly enjoyed our rp with you guys :). One of the best dwarf guilds around.

3 Likes

A shame to see you folk go on hiatus; thoroughly enjoyed our interactions at festivals or combat!

3 Likes

Just got to say - I got back into RP 6 months ago … and in that time, I had both pleasure and honor to have some of the best RP I have had in that time with the crazy lads!

Attended ceremonies, weddings, games and brawls and even more in between!

With great dedication and fully committed to having both fun and depth to their stuff, I am very sad to see you lot take a break.

I hope I can see you in the future for more DORF craziness! The community will surely miss you!

3 Likes

That’s quite sad indeed to see such a good guild go on hiatus, Wishing the best for you all, hoping to see you again sometime in future!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.