[HIATUS] Clan Stormheart - Kirthaven's Roost 🩅

Good talks in the hearth this evening already, come by folks! We’ve plenty a story to tell eachother I’m sure!

3 Likes

Empowering Stormhammers

Clan Stormheart gathered at the highest peak of the Aerie last week, undergoing a ritual and ceremony to re-ignite the fabled “Stormhammers” of their forebears. Each Dwarf willing would have to undergo trial as they’d offer up their weapon to the Master Smith as he’d lock it before the main anvil, clasped in an ancient plinth, blackened and charred by the years of service to the ceremony. Soon after they’d have to drink from an ancient brew distilled and kept hot, foul to try and keep down though all managed to do so. The willing High Shaman begins his chanting alongside gathered drummers, aiding in beckoning the upcoming storm. Next to be handed, a large brass pot that’d hold a dark blue “concoction” that they’d be prompted to smear about their face, biceps and chest. Ready now for the task at hand.

Upon the gathered clouds now forming at the pinnacle, gazing up and into the blackened reaches as the voice of the High Shaman thunders across the lonesome peak. It is then time for the Dwarf to call out to his ancestors, ask for their blessing and honour themselves to once again wield these mighty weapons.

If succeeding in their faith, if able to give their word with passion and loyalty they’d watch then as the lightning arcs would ricochet down from the heavens and pummel into the weapon’s hefty head and shaft, ignited the energies that’ve turned dormant until they’d crackle and fuse with raw power, blessed by the very elements themselves. Their “Stormhammer” empowered once more.

The Stormhammers empowered that night:

“Grund A’dron” - Fist of Hergan Thundertalon now wielded by Galvrin “Thunderlung” Stormheart.

The forgotten hammers of Clan Stonefury , their legacy lost through strife and despair now passed down to their last surviving heir, Grongul “Stonefury” Stormheart.

5 Likes

Thanks for the event last night ! It was really nice ! I hope to see the storm hammers again in the sky !

3 Likes

Haha! My lads sure did have a blast - was a fun event had by all! We’ll get ya next time! :zap: :hammer: :zap:

5 Likes

Thanks for the fun event last night, lads! It was lovely to fight Laghan, he’s quite the brawler indeed!

Until we meet again!

4 Likes

bah, hes a ginger wuss. You should have seen Grahda before he got old and useless!

3 Likes

Kirthaven is as cozy as this guild

2 Likes

Yes! The fight on yesterday was GLORIOUS!

3 Likes

Following our little kerfuffle this lovely evening at Darrowshire, i can proudly claim that being lit on holy fire, and subsequently buried is not a good experience. Despite this unfortunate set of events, the fight we had was truly wonderful, and i can’t wait to have another crack at these folks.

5 Likes

Paladin? More like paladon’t

2 Likes

Who is this Goldglance and why is he so low energy ?

3 Likes

First Scarlets and now DK’s?! We’re getting into a lot of bother lately! From what I heard it was a right bloody scrap, wish I was there! Goldglance definitely owes us one
 Haha!

3 Likes

Tell me about it, i had a corpse explode in my face

1 Like

Wrangling Gryphon!

Over the weekend Clan Stormheart managed to wrangle in another wild gryphon! This time they received a tip off from a few of MacGraff’s lads within Thundermar. Mutterings of an illusive female known to create her nests atop the ruined pillars of the ancient Thandol Span.

A female of an estimated age of around 11, Thane Stormheart’s family and close allies of the Knights Gryphon took the challenge of snaring this particular beast. Priority with hunting female is to discover and check the nests first, as a Wildhammer will never separate a mother from her young.

A sizeable razorbeak who’s long surveyed the borders of both Wetlands and Arathi Highlands. Sustaining on a diet of gorged fish from the flowing divide below. It’s because of this, she’s developed an above average eyesight and perfected dive - often needing to break a few metres under the surface of the water. Her body streamline and her plume and feathering immaculate.

A true beauty.

SEAWITCH we called her respectively.

For her tenacity and cunning, she was indeed one of the fastest Thane Stormheart’s flock has seen in sometime. Perhaps even enough to challenge both Sparrow and Tempest in their respective agility.

Now looking to settle with help from Haelga, looking to possibly place this beast as an all rounded, though suited preferably for trade or travel. However, with a keen and encouraging rider perhaps in time she’ll find spirit enough for engaging in fights.

As always, should you find yourself in need of a gryphon - you’ll find no better place than Kirthaven.

3 Likes

Coming to Kirthaven, bullying your inhabitants and sending blizzard ruin your streets. Xoxo

2 Likes

Hey now! So you’re the culprit?! We’ve got plenty of elderly here sonny! Our now icy cobbled stones don’t help in the slightest! We’ll sue ya! :cloud_with_lightning: :hammer: :cloud_with_lightning:

2 Likes

I’d blame Thyron if I were you, he insisted on fighting near the fountain :eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s normally the go to for blames! :rofl:

2 Likes

Recruitment Announcement!

Hello AD! Just a brief message incase anyone reading is curious or interested - Clan Stormheart is now opening up for potentially TWO new Wildhammer kinsmen!

So if you’re like us, another rare Wildhammer RPer who’s looking for a place to thrive! Please feel free to get into contact with us! We’re ideally looking out for Wildhammers who’re already LvL 120 and with a semi / if not fully developed and fleshed our character concept!

If this is you, I’d recommend to at least seek us out and see what we’re all about! Then perhaps together we’ll finally restore the mightiest of dwarven clans to its rightful place, not to mention the long awaited release of our blessed tattoos this year!

”So what’re yer waiting fer?!”

Grab your Stormhammer and see if you’ve got what it takes to join our flock!

For my insight into what we’re all about, please check out our older thread:
[A-RP:] Clan Stormheart - A Wildhammer Story 🩅

3 Likes

Don’t make me get Berethen :eyes:

2 Likes