[HIATUS] Clan Stormheart - Kirthaven's Roost 🦅

Tharragh walks into the first-aid station, peering around the wounded from the last weeks battle and sighs. His waery hearts begs him to go away. But as he looks outside he see his lovely Gryphon Sarah looking back, judging his every move…

So what could he do? Tharragh shakes his head, there is no way he could heal them all… Physically. He starts smiling, the earwide grin spread from his face into his boots and hands as he bursts into a crazy dance. He cheers the soldiers and warriors of the Stormhearts, Hammerguards and Firebeards on. The wounded and maymed starts to cheer him on instead and he reaches for his fiddle.” This be not a time fer sorruw. But a time fer laughter an´ pints!” He exclaims before his fingers hits the strings. His melody is playing a swift and chuckeling tune as he keeps dancing between the beds. ”Those Dragonmaw got nothin´ oun us lads!” He laughs out before he starts singing a well known Dwarven workers song.

”Farewell to yer bricks and mortar, farewell to yer dirty lies.
Farewell to yer gangers and gang planks.
An´ to fel with yer overtime.
For the good ship Ragamuffin, she’s lying at the quay.
For to take oul Tharg with a shovel on his back.
To the shores of Booty Bay.

Ay’m on me way down to the quay, where the ship at anchor lays.
To comman´ a gang of navvys, that they told me to engage.
Ay thought ay’d drop in for a drink before ay went away.
For to take a trip oun an emigrant ship to the shores of Booty Bay.

Farewell to yer bricks and mortar, farewell to yer dirty lies.
To the shores of Booty Bay.”

”Farewell to yer bricks and mortar, farewell to yer dirty lies.
To the shores of Booty Bay.

Ay’m on me way down to the quay, where the ship at anchor lays.
To comman´ a gang of navvys, that they told me to engage.
Ay thought ay’d drop in for a drink before ay went away.
For to take a trip oun an emigrant ship to the shores of Booty Bay.

Farewell to yer bricks and mortar, farewell to yer dirty lies.
To the shores of Booty Bay.”

7 Likes

I’m saving that song for my dwarf.
I’ve always wanted to have some songs for my characters to sing, wether they can or not. So thank you!!

2 Likes

Gryphon Wrangling

This week, Clan Stormheart will be venturing out into the neighbouring lands. Through word of mouth they’ve heard rumour of a staggeringly large male gryphon, soaring the treacherous marshes of the Wetlands to the east.

The fine folks of Stormheart are always seeking the constant challenge in the safe capture, breaking and supply for our beloved Kirthaven’s roost.

Some of our flock are still very much open and able for viewing, so if you or your guild could benefit in the purchase and/or tutorage of our fine feathered friends. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!

More info in the OP.

Winds guide!

4 Likes

Returning to Aerie Peak

Clan Stormheart’s flock will be diverting north of the Thandol Span tonight.

They’ve business in the form of gryphon eggs, hosted within those mighty hatcheries.

We’ll be spending most of the week there, so if you’re up and around ol’ Aerie come on by!

Drop in for some of that prime Wildhammer content !

Winds Guide! :eagle:

2 Likes

blows dust of Stormhammer

Can’t be forgetting about this ol’ thread.

Clan Stormheart has had some ill news of late, one of its Warbrand has fallen.

A burial to come in the nearing days.

4 Likes

RIP Hulf! You will be avenged!

3 Likes

Going to miss Hulf big time, but at least I still have you guys <3

3 Likes

Highlands games coming up soon :eyes:

5 Likes

They killed Hulfy? All dwarves should unite to avenge that brave Wildhammer! Light protect him and may he join the Bastion in afterlife.

5 Likes

Today is a sad day for the Stormheart Clan. Today is a day were it is clear even the mightiest of them all can fall.

Hulfgran Stonefist, Son of Bhaegrum Stonefist is burried today at the top of Thunderstrike.

The Wildhammer was a brother, a teacher and most of all a friend.

-Never waiver-

6 Likes

Clan Stormheart have been busy of late!

Hulfgran Stonefist’s Burial:

A Warbrand of Clan Stormheart - Hulfgran, died defending those he loved within the land he cherished above all else. It was a large blow against the family, most perhaps would’ve considered him Stormheart’s best warrior, revered tutor and ever stoic son.

The Dragonmaw, like the roaches they are still find small dwellings within the southern slopes of the Highlands, clinging to their ever foul existence.

We’ll make sure he did not die in vain.

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/hGtADRN
https://imgur.com/0YONble
https://imgur.com/wKy1iti

The Highland Games 2020:

The aftermath of Hulfgran’s burial was met with much celebration and joyous company in the form of our Highland Games. It was two days of fun, drink and quite possibly the best company you’d ever think to keep! The denizens of Khaz Modan all congregated in Kirthaven to take part in these boisterous and hilarious challenges.

The final scores:

1st Place: Bronzebeard and Dark Iron
2nd Place: Gnomes
3rd Place: Wildhammers

Beaten at our own games well and truly, well that didn’t stop us having a grand ol’ time! Heres to the next one folks, keep an eye out for it!

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/xzxixKY
https://imgur.com/B975KKX
https://imgur.com/IpF39WI
https://imgur.com/krElE5V
https://imgur.com/TIEoSOY

3 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

6 Likes

Top lad Kump!

3 Likes

Mesil needed assistance and the Clan provided that and a lot more! Good people and great RP. Hope to visit the Highlands again to taste some great Dwarven ale.

7 Likes

Training like a Wildhammer, means getting hit in the face with a rock, nae a boulder!

Was a lovely training session yesterday, hosted by the Thane himself!

6 Likes

Ooch! What’s thes here! I hope WOMA get to meet you guys. I haven’t seen many of your folk about so I hope to meet you all in due time as well! Then we can share a drenk ya’ ken!? :beers:

4 Likes

The clan’s paying Stormwind and Ironforge a visit this weekend, before joining in on Tavern Nights on Sunday! Come and say hi if you see us!

5 Likes

New Gryphon / Kalimdor in Flames Campaign

Clan Stormheart have been busy again! We’ve currently just started to break a few captured Razorbeak back within the roost of Kirthaven, having saved them from a grizzly fate by the hands of the Glopgut Ogres!

Upon their rescue; and as always the family decide upon the names now given. Before they are then broken in IC, forwarded then to be available for purchase.

We’ve now a total of 5 adult beasts now available in stock, ever seeking forever homes for new players desiring a feathered companion.

If you / your guild may be interested, please give the bottom of the OP a glance and get in contact with me OOC to arrange a time/date.

The family is very much enjoying the current RP/PVP campaign at the moment, but it will be back to business as usual come the middle of next week:

5 Likes

Finally returning home after a week of aiding our Elven allies within Desolace and what a campaign it has been!

We’ll be back tomorrow for those who wish to come visit and join us in the Mead hall of Kirthaven for tales and… Thunderbrew!

3 Likes

It has indeed been a crazy week of hardcore warfare that has left your favorite Wildys brused and battered!

But now with a hard won victory under our belts we are home once again and are restarting our infamous Gryphon selling. If you or a friend find yourselves in need of a new feathered friend, new equipment or even want a bit of training from a real life Wildhammer then we are your dwarves!

Drop me, Grahda or old Gally a messege and we can get you booked in!

6 Likes