High Elf RP on Argent Dawn?

Unofficially Vereesa. One may consider Auric Sunchaser being one too.

2 Likes

It’s my largest issue with High Elves.

With Blood Elves you have numerous characters with end-goals, e.g Bloodwatcher and wanting to find a cure for magical addiction. Lor’themar and his survival and stability at any cost. And even then you’ve had a large and varied depiction of the common blood elf.

High elves haven’t had this, not since the introduction of the Silver Covenant and Lor’themar’s short story. The former has pretty much consumed the entire race. Vereesa, for all intents and purposes, is the entire high elf narrative now.

I was kinda hoping Alleria would remedy this and generate some middle ground between Silvermoon and the Covenant but instead wr got void elves. I think High elves could have been been made interesting again, but at this point I imagine it’s probably best for their pilgrims to stop off in QT permenantly and just live in enclaves on Quel’Danas.

But it wont happen because Vereesa.

4 Likes

While it hasn’t been formally established yet, I and a few others are currently in the process of establishing a High Elf, Void Elf, and general Thalassian-focused guild known as the Thalas’dorei, focused on uniting all Children of Quel’thalas under one banner once more, however idealistic that might be. If you can’t find a community, build one!

2 Likes

I was troubled between either trying to build a community focused solely on High elves or ‘all’ Thalassian elves, considering the differences between them isn’t that big anymore. I like the idea of some reuniting between Blood and High elves. I’ve had some days to think about it with all the good input I’ve been given here on this thread.
I’ll still think about it for the moment, but if it comes down to not creating a community, I will happily join yours!

No reuniting! Death to the orc lovers! Do they think that just because Sunwell is restored and they stopped their disgusting practices, the high elves will submit themselves to that traitor who calls himself Regent Lord?

Very welcome news I bet!

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

I think for the chance to go home, walk the streets of Quel’Thalas and Silvermoon… ?
Yes
Tho’ why the Blood Elves let any orc, troll or undead in to their city is a bit still foggy, considering the age old feud with the amani, the undead destroyed their home and almost wiped them out and the damn orcs forced them to fight alongside the humans who called some ancient debts wich existance was a shame in the first place and an uncomfortable reminder…
Elves will be Elves…

1 Like

I must say, while it’s still in its early stages, we’re almost at the point where we can safely make a forum post to announce our presence. However, if you do create your own community, we’d be very happy to work together with you. While I don’t think many Sin’dorei will be joining, and it’ll be mostly for Quel’dorei and Ren’dorei, I figured it might as well be all-encompassing. Perhaps half-elves as well, who knows?

< Children of the Home > ?

1 Like

That is heresy.

They could have easily done that before, just say you want to be a blood elf and you are a blood elf.

Exactly! Or of the Kingdom. So any Thalassian elf could count themselves among the “Thalas’dorei”, since they carry the blood within them!

Some Elves refuses to embrace some edgie ideology/philosophy and change their names, respected their fallen brothers and sisters by remained who those fallen were you know…

Very welcome indeed! I’m really excited for the options to go live.

I´m sure that would lead to no issues with pretty much everyone around them who subscribe to that ideology.
Still, if an elf lives in Quel´Thalas, can he be considered high elf in modern sense of the word? Because them being part of the Alliance/Dalaran is their main identifying factor.

Well, they are Quel’dorei, High Elves descendants of the Kaldorei Quel’dorei Highborn caste… and the rest is just name change so
Yeah, yes they can be considered, regardless took the “Blood Elf” name or not… :thinking:

Can’t wait to kill the traitors (with ease)

or as some might say, “easily”

1 Like

Just don’t yell: “Darkness cannot abide within the light!” woman!
Besides… isn’t the Light teaches you to forgive and love thy enemy?

Compassion, yeah. But for some reason Blood Knights skip straight to Tenacity. Heretics the lot of them

1 Like

Tome of Divinity

In all things, paladins must reflect the Light, which supplements our strength. To strive to be divine for one of our kind does not mean we strive for godhood–we strive to be good in all actions.

Although called upon to smite evil in these harsh times, you must always remember that it’s aiding others that will truly set you apart from the other citizens. Compassion, patience, bravery–these things mean as much to a paladin as strength in battle.

Know this well, and never forget it.

:smirk: