New customization options for blood elves and void elves

In an upcoming Shadowlands Alpha build, Blood Elves and Void Elves will be receiving some new customization options that some of you may be interested in :wink:. We wanted to give you an early look at a few of these new options available to the two races, with the first being several shades of blue eyes to choose from.

Void Elf blue eyes on top, Blood Elf blue eyes on bottom

Additionally, Blood Elves will have the option to choose from a variety of new skin colors and Void Elves will inherit the skin color options that are available to Blood Elves. Here’s a glimpse of the potential characters that you can create with some of the new options.

New Blood Elf Customization Options

New Void Elf Customization Options

This is just a sneak peek some of the many customization options coming to your characters in Shadowlands! We look forward to seeing all the creations that you come up with in the future.

166 Likes

Wait a second, what? It’s clearly not 01.04 so you aren’t kidding? Alliance will pretty much have playable high elves.

66 Likes

Seems all that begging(and crying) paid off, congrats to the HE enthusiasts :wink:

45 Likes

Ah those look lovely!

7 Likes

I guess that’s one way to deal with high elf demand issue. Give everyone high elf appearance.

29 Likes

Pretty sure they still won’t be happy. lol

30 Likes

What about hair styles for void elves? The current hair styles are horrible.

45 Likes

Hey so we can get High Elf in alliance !

At first i say " Damn Hight elf joined horde " But at least Void elf can be High Elf so i’m fine :smile:

Alliance : Alleria and Varessa that leaded high Elf
Horde : High Elf rejected by Garithos

11 Likes

HELL. YES.
My wishes have been granted. Couldn’t care less if Blood elves get the blue eyes to be honest, it makes sense now that the Sunwell has been restored and everything.

Also, can we please get the skin options before the release of Shadowlands? :pleading_face:

26 Likes

Bad choice to give velves belf skin colours,
let begging for belf hair colours begins.

29 Likes

Get the popcorn ready :popcorn: :popcorn:

17 Likes

The sunwell gives golden eyes…? Well of eternity gave blue eyes?

4 Likes

As far as I remember, the Sunwell is a mix between holy and arcane.

7 Likes

contains holy (golden eyes) and arcane (blue eyes) magic.

6 Likes

Well this change is dumb.

At least give Void Elves Paladins now if you’re going to ruin their core theme.

22 Likes

I’m in love with the blue eyes :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

I’d change in a heartbeat.

13 Likes

Woah, FINALLY !!!

2 Likes

I’ll actually be able to play my velf pgs now, really couldn’t get behind how purple they were. neat.

4 Likes