High Population Realms

Calm down now mate.

Say that to Blizzard

1 Like

Firemaw isn’t worth it atm… going Razorgore Horde!

2 Likes

Pls do something like increasing server cap for a month or so till some people quit playing

5 Likes

Make spanish server please.

8 Likes

Pretty sure i saw a blue post saying they wouldnt restart. But ofcourse, its launchday - everything can happen. :wink:

Razorgore has no ques yet, i’m moving there

1 Like

How do we know when to stop changing though?

2 Likes

Is position 4568 in queue supposed to be +/- ok?

1 Like

Nice one Blizzard. It would be common sense to give discounts to those that didn’t give up trying to subscribe. :slight_smile:

game is unplayable :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

lol pyrewood village just crashed

Useless. 15 years and youve learnt absolutely nothing.

24 Likes

yea. game is absolutely unplayable. 20 seconds latency and stuff.

500 people in starting areas - just unplayable

2 Likes

Game totaly unplayable. Very bad start overall. 15 years has gone, and this is really bad.

Very disapointed.

5 Likes

Oh Blizzard now its my fault that firemaw is full, i moved there because YOU told me to when you opened it.

3 Likes

This is a joke. Can’t even get into my server, just get “world server is down”. Even when I was in, there were too many people and the lag was horrendous then everyone got kicked out. I thought this was what layering was for? This kind of thing makes people not come back to the game because they can’t even get in when they have been HYPED for months, they just give up because the launch is meant to be exciting but this has been a huge disappointment in my opinion. I feel like just going to play another game but if I do that I will be too far behind everyone else should I have back when all the lag has calmed down.

3 Likes

They can’t base the number of servers on the player count on day one. Otherwise, when most people have left in half a year from now, all those realms will feel like ghost towns.

4 Likes

What a harming words, huuuuu, come to Mallorca and jump from some balcony :joy::joy: that is called in Spain “Selección natural”
By the way, if you don’t like our language, just don’t read, or learn it, maybe your brain will enjoy it

2 Likes