High Population Realms

Learn english too then, or maybe german also, polish works too, oh oh, Russian too!

6 Likes

Cant they just merge servers if that happens?

1 Like

thank you, I went on flamelash and the server seems to have an outdated version of classic installed on it or something, layering is making entrances to cities like limbo permanently trapping players between layers or smth

2 Likes

I’m just getting “World Server Down” and bumped back to my character screen

1 Like

^this. cmon blizz why do u have to fail everytime.

why dont you write in english like EVERYBODY else?? what kind of stupid are you

3 Likes

Please open a Spanish server. Even they are complaining to open one and they are like really big (30k+).

2 Likes

Do you think that people will leave classic? The first magic experience you had running around pissed off skilling your weapons, exploring this big big big world, go afk 15 min while flying flightpaths, get your first mount at 40 (even more excited over the lvl 60 mount you never could afford) and that feeling of that you really are in this magic world and you where so amazed over the story and the world pvp at stranglethorn vale etc. Dude, people wont quit. I would really like to know the numbers of subscriptions increased when they announced classic WoW! People dont leave classic, atleast not the ones as me that put down blood sweat and tears grinding for a title and where REALLY CRAZY HAPPY over a BLUE ITEM! the step from green gear to blue was huuuuuge, you felt the difference and you didnt care if the robe where pink or black, you just wanted a blue to showoff semi-afking in a city like a shady rogue mouse over players to see if they inspected you to feel that you really worked for those items.

The game went downhill after Wotlk and it got easier and easier to get good gear and people didnt appreciate when you got a epic item or a crafted good early patch item you farmed 20 seconds for compared to classic when you grinded days and hours to craft it.

Also the depth of creating your style of playing with talents, you have to think, you have to try. Nowdays you click the worst talents there is and you scaled up or down to whatever player you faced. Whats the point of getting the best raiding gear when a fresh dinged maxlvl player can beat you cause of scaling.

So what i am trying to say is that players that never played vanilla will to 99% give up lvling after 20 when 1 lvl takes houuuurs to get another lvl. That new generation does not respect classic WoW cause they are not experienced of it. But the players that played vanilla and just gave blizzard their playerbase back will not leave classic. Never, not a chance that they take the BFA expansion before classic. We who played vanilla KNOW the STRUGGLE and appreciation of grinding and running in the world that looks like it has 3 pixels and 5 colours cause they feel that the game is finally worth playing again. How fun is expansions after wotlk? I mean, portals to whatever you go to quest, mages isnt needed etc.

I play rogue now, i was high warlord in vanilla. I played alterac valley fights 5-6 hours long 10-15 hours/day for months to get the last and hardest pvp title there is. I can for sure tell you it inolved more work and dedication than being rank 1 in arena. Now it feels like you are in one zone all the time and can take portals to wherever you go to quest the next time. Here you had to find a freaking mage, beg on your knees for a portal and if the mage was nice they could give you food and water so you saved those silvers. The classic version is more in depth than all other expansions. This is a game that requires work, new generation 10 years later do some dailys, maybe get a proc on armor piece you get thats epic and a chance of being very good even in end game. If you by some reason got an epic item from a world drop you where so excited you nearly made a accident in your pants, a wet one. The game in general was more appreciated by those very small chances of a better improvement and you really felt good if you worked hard to get it. Even if the graphics where crap it was still magic, you felt likeyou where involved in the game for real. its a bigger chance BFA dies and loose half their playerbase than classic would. Now the game finally became a game again.

As a rogue i know the struggle, poisons, vanishing powder so i could vanish etc. Everything is something i had to buy. my best way to earn gold was to spam trade chat that i opened up lockboxes for silver and gold. The classes in classic had their function to make the game as realistic it can be. Mages had to buy runes to use a portal, hunters had to buy arrows with different damage output, First aid was very important = now it its not worth it, shamans had to buy something to use ANKH to ress up, warlocks healthstones was more improtant than anything and you needed to get a killingblow to get soulshards and open up a summon portal, paladins wide spellbook of buffs that fit whatever player it was etc.

Learning abilites, you had to run to a trainer that teached you abilites, you had to make a huge questline to get your totems as a shaman,

Yeah i am a snowflake and i am so disappointed on blizzard, after ALL those years and ALL those expansions they still cant handle a release and they for sure sit on the technology to make it work, biggest “i think” company for gaming releases something they already did and to answer on your comment Selarilas-Kelthuzad, do you really mean what you just wrote made me laugh. Blizzard can see when players buy subscription, they knew all along people came and by that i mean old accounts reactivating after all those years, they see how many downloads ppl made in the app etc. They are ALWAYS aware of the push a release has. I love blizzard but today they really made me and 100 000 other players very disappointed. Release some servers at a time, let them created 3 chars beforehand and ofc that server gets full. They should release all servers the same time to spread ppl out.

Thanks for me and that was my todays complaint. Stop being so cheap blizzard, you both have the money and knowledge what has to be done with a release.

bye a few days untill they reach 60 so i can enjoy the game again without sitting 3 hours in a queue.

8 Likes

50% will leave in two months.

There are a lot of “casuals” that think this is legion or similar :laughing:

2 Likes

This is ridiculous 45 minute wait to get back into the server sort this crapt out FFS

1 Like

I went to Flamelash
yeah no login queue
but that’s because world server is down
gehennas works but 9000 queue

in all honesty blizzard did warn of high qeue times for certain realms (this 1 included)

you should have known better…

over 2 hours later and I’m still in a queue

1 Like

lol blizzard, i did that and guess what :D, the full on queue servers are live and servers like Lavalash, Gandling and Razorgore went down.

Yea but the servers they put up to help relieve pressure on these literally don’t work.

Perhaps you should have made a free stresstest? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Please tell me if i am in a queue for over an hour how i can got from 3050 to 3200??? absolute Rubbish from blizzard yet again

1 Like

They do… which is why there are servers without queues.

Join a server with a lower population.

Finally! Someone clever!

See’s server is full, moves to another server,

So simple yet so many people are still complaining!