[Highborne/Kaldorei RP] Starweavers - Making Arcane Great Again

Friendly guild, with lots of friendly people and contacts!

I say; if you’re interested in Highborne RP and/or Kaldorei Mage-Rr, this guild is the go-to guild! It includes alot of friendly people with friendly attitudes and ofcourse these peoples are -always- willing to help out with your RP!

We became “inactive” during the holidays, but inactivity rises across AD during those times spend with Family and friends instead of online! New Storylines and random RP is (un)planned for 2020!

Be quick to join this group if you’re interested in Highborne-/Kaldorei Mage- RP!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

2020 - the rise of the Highborne, am I right, Manaleaf? :wink:

1 Like

Yea, the Rise of the true Highborne, whom are called the Shen’dralar, followed closely by the second-grade Highborne called Nightborne(only because they changed their appearance) and then by the Quel’dorei and then the Sin’dorei! >:D

1 Like

Coughs awkwardly from a shadowy corner.

Oh right you guys still exist to…

I’ll throw you filthy “Ren’dorei” on the same pile as the “easily turned-traitor Sin’dorei” :stuck_out_tongue:

So basicly you’re lower then the Sin’dorei xD

There’s just no pleasing old people.

Regardless, best of luck to the isolasionist arcanists!

1 Like

And you’re lower than Zandalari. :+1:

1 Like

As a simple Highborne who never called Eldre’thalas her home, having been born in Suramar - what am I to you?

1 Like

Confused…

1 Like

.com :wink: :thinking:

2 Likes

Failure.

You failed to be a part of the Nightborbem but also failed to be a part of the Shen’dralar :stuck_out_tongue: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

And you failed to become member of the Starweavers hidden council.

1 Like

What hidden Council? D:

Now that’s telling, dearest :wink:

1 Like

A tiny update of our current plans as the guild will be going back to RP-ing after a bit of hiatus. I am also still looking for an artist to make few commissions. If you can recommend someone or you are one yourself, poke me any time.

1 Like

Have you tried looking on the AD Creators Discord? lots of lovely peeps on there that might be able to help :smiley:

2 Likes

Huge thanks for taking part in the festivities and boggling the minds of many with the history quiz! Some of those quests I had no damned clue!!!

4 Likes

After not so short trip to Eastern Kingdoms alongside Handmaidens of Elune and Glaivewing Sentinels - Starweavers are back into the thick of it as we landed in Azsuna, once a beating heart of Kaldorei culture and arcane research, now a land besieged by Naga and forces of the Old Gods.

For the next two weeks we will be campaigning in Azsuna alongside

• Moonlight Embrace
  • WEIRD Company
  • The Third Opinion
  • Squad Zero
  • Moonlight Melody

War of the Scale is upon us.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.