[Highborne/Kaldorei RP] Starweavers - Making Arcane Great Again

Update
The guild is currently on a bit of a break due to Christmass-New Year period and recent release of Visions of N’zoth. However there are plans for going back to more regular schedule of events and play. We will be there for Lunar Festival in Moonglade where I will be leading history quiz while beyond that we will be offering arcane aid and maybe a bit of illusions to add to the festivities.

Current Plans

• We will be attending Lunar Festival in Moonglade from 31th of January to 2nd February
  • After Festival we will be going on a trip to Eastern Kingdoms alongside Handmaidens of Elune and Glaivewing Sentinels
  • Beyond that point we will be traveling to Azsuna for 2 Week Long campaign with other guilds that will see us face off Naga, Worshipers of N’zoth… and some more Naga for some reason.

What is the base concept for the guild?

In short, to preserve the Arcane legacy of the Kaldorei Empire and to see it flourish once more by laying foundations for future generations of Mages.

What Starweavers are not? And why the name change?

Starweavers are not to be a guild that focuses on looking towards the past and brooding about how great things once were and how they changed. The past is foundation for the future and therefore the focus of the guild will be on the future of magic and not the glory long gone. I have ultimately decided to move away from the name The Last Court since to me that name served as symbol of how fleeting the legacy of the Highborne is, and I intend to focus on different aspects.

So what do we do?

We of course drink a ton of Arcwine and talk about matters like whether or not pineapple should be added to manabuns. But once we are done with this clearly incredibly important matters - the Starweavers take to the field. You can expect our activities to generally fall under following categories.

• Providing assistance to Kaldorei and our allies. Be it by giving access to wide array of supportive spells, arcane fire support or enchanting.

• Promoting the Arcane amongst Kaldorei - in the forms of lectures, tutelage or even simple enhancing other ceremonies with a bit of magical spark. Those who witnessed the burial at the end of Trials of Black Moon RP-PvP Campaign know what I am referring to.

• Self Perfection of members. Which is to be understood quiet broadly - to seek knowledge both from elders and from beyond Highborne - even if Sahoenna herself detests Kirn Tor on personal level. Especially encouraged when it comes to creating bonds of kinship with other members of elven kind, which includes Sin’dorei and Shal’dorei.

Who is the target audience?

Our primary target are other Kaldorei - not only Highborne themself as we seek to spread the Arcane and it’s practice over the entire of our community. The interest in magic and it’s practice is what matters, you don’t need to practice it yourself to hang around and join for the events.

When it comes to Non-Kaldorei, we are for sure looking for cooperation, the world is a big place and Kaldorei can’t pretend that other cultures don’t exist. And if one is to break the Arcanophobia, you might as well fight with Xenophobia.

The status of Starweavers

Starweavers shall are an Order of Mages who pledge their loyalty to the Kaldorei and by extension to the Alliance as a whole. The internal organization is still a something for me to do - though don’t expect it to be too rigid.

How to contact us?

In Game - Poke either me or Wispia

Discord - https://discord.gg/q2tR4Sz or add me - Neiven#6497

Argent Archives - https://www.argentarchives.org/node/232836

14 Likes

We did such a brilliant job of building cities like Zin’Azshari, Suramar as well as others…it’s a shame you Shen’dralar lost your touch with the art.

Hope it’s a success by the way. I do love Highborne RP. :hugs::hugs::hugs::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Let me finish the post!

Otherwise I am looking forward to discussing our heritage over a glass of Arcwine.

1 Like

That sounds interesting.

However, such a discussion can only take place in the finest of locations. The Moon Guard Stronghold perhaps?

1 Like

Thrilled to see another magic-themed (ish) guild pop up!
Feel free to link up with the AD Mage RP Discord if you would like to fish for some members (amongst other magical goodness)!

2 Likes

I am already there and will post add there too, soon TM

2 Likes

Well this looks! Interesting! Perhaps I’ll give this a go once my DK is settled into his new guild! In the meantime you can always hit me up for anything if you need help or something! :grin:

I thought you quit, Manaleaf? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :hugs:

1 Like

Excited to see this Guild flourish, its always great to see more Highborne role-play.

4 Likes

I have returned a small time ago! :muscle:t2:

1 Like

I support this wholeheartedly. It’s awesome to see Highborne RP around and about(and more kaldorei guilds pop up, which is great for the community).

I may toss my Highborne character your way and get involved as well. : )

Good luck with this regardless.

1 Like

Small update to the project - and once again thanks for the support!

May the Arcwine flow :wine_glass:

1 Like

This looks really neat for the Highborne! But I have one question. What is with all the Arcwine promotion? I mean it is not even related to traditional Highborne and with the Nightwell gone, probably not even produced anymore - at least not in the traditional sense.
Did I miss something somewhere? :slight_smile:

It is based on running joke since Sahoenna is from Suramar and therefore she must love Arcwine. Handmaidens expanded to Shal’dorei? Neat

Just this one so far :smiley: happened over the course of many months. But we shall see what the lore brings in that regard.

This is neat! My toon is with the Handmaidens but remains a Highborne and is very much interested in promoting a healthy and flourishing connection to the arcane in Kaldorei society. Would love to do some stuff with the Starweavers when/if opportunity allows. :]

1 Like

Considering previous interactions with Handmaidens - I am sure something can be arranged. If you need some special effects for ceremonies we offer them at discount price. :wink:

4 Likes

It’s a date, my friend!! Feel free to swing by and say hi whenever :laughing:

1 Like

That I will. For small illusions we tax either upfront fee or by covering our wine bills. Hint hint the latter will get Stromwind bankrupt in a week.

Argent Archives page is up and running, though I need someone who can do graphics to do few things - not for free of course.

That’s ok it’s only Stormwind!!

3 Likes