Highly motivated Aug evoker LF new home

Hi all,

Augmentation evoker LF a new home to raid with. Also can play dev/pres if needed and have a highly geared alt mage where i’ve raided with and played alot of m+ with too.

Atm i have casually raided and got 4/8 along with a 14% wipe on Brood and 3% wipe on Nexus Princess. I have always focused on M+ and did gain some decent amount of experience previous 2 expansions that i ofcourse want to maintain and reach even higher in. But besides that i get the fun of raiding again and like to reach new heights and goals with a proper team that invests in eachother and has the same mentallity.

Long time ago i played in top 250 guilds before i became more casual.

What i am looking for:

• 2 day raiding guild (that doesn’t raid on Sunday)
  • AOTC guild → Also open for a CE guild if you’ll give me chance to prove myself. ( won’t let you down)
  • Guild that also does M+ since i am really enjoying that on a decent level

Let me prove myself and you will see that i have what it takes. to become a member of your squad.

Kind regards,
Jeff

Afternoon Jeff,

Please check us out: Punished is looking for more DPS

All relevant info should be in that post regarding days / times etc

Hi mate.

Let me know if we seem like a good fit for you.

Cheers

Hey there seems like you would be a good addition to our guild please reach out to me on discord : artorais

Hey Jeff!

We here are LOE, are recruiting for our mythic team. We aim for CE every tier We are currently 7/8 HC and we raid Monday and Wednesday 20:00 to 23:00 ST. We would lov to give you a chance to join our team!

If you want to add me on discord: himwhorobs
We can have a chat and see if you would be a good fit to our guild roster :slight_smile:

Don’t know if you’ve found your home yet, if not, here goes: