High/Void Elf RP (or communities that accept them)?

Good evening Argent Dawn,

I have been long-gone from the RP scene for many years. Sadly, Blood Elf RP seems to be very much a thing of the past (and the Horde in general doesn’t appear to be much better off, alas).

I am considering transferring to the Alliance but I would like to know what the High/Void Elf RP scene is looking like at the moment and if it is worth dropping the cash. Is there much of a community catering to casual/military RP? Or a non-race specific guild that is welcoming to them?

My favourite RP is casual down-time/conversation, with a sprinkling of more traditional Warcrafty military/adventure.

Thank you for your help!

3 Likes

Highvale probably.

1 Like

There are actually a few Blood elf guilds who are very active and good people.

BUT Highvale is pretty much exactly what you are looking for so send me a message or come by Quel’danil whenever you feel like it :smiley:

1 Like

There are active blood elf guilds. In the past month or so, I’ve ran into:

• Division 23 (exclusively blood elves with a military flavour)
  • Crimson Vanguard (exclusively blood knights and very heavy on the military discipline)
  • Sanguine Eye (exclusively blood elf, bit on the xenophobic and supremacist side)
  • House Mournflame (exclusively blood elf noble house, didn’t interact too much)
  • Sin Serrar (exclusively blood elves, balancing military and supremacy elements)

I’ve got positive experiences with all of them. There might be more, but I’ve been playing an orc and a tauren so I’ve not been over-exposed to the blood elf community.

There are also several active Horde guilds that will accept blood elves but offer a more multicultural environment. If you are looking for casual hub-based RP that you can enjoy every night, then that’s the only reason why I would choose to move away from the Horde and to the Alliance.

Highvale are an excellent choice but as they’ve already been advertised, two alternatives that I have run into include House Dawnshrine and the Legacy of Nalore, who also fit the criteria you’re asking for.

5 Likes

Hi, thanks! I will poke you when I get the chance.

I have always preferred multi-racial guilds on Horde - do you have any specific suggestions? Thanks!

The [H-RP] Grimtusk Offensive comes to mind!

Also worth the faint hope that the expansion after TWW may (no guarentee sadly) come with a ressurgence in Belf RP, if we do get a hoped-for Quel’thalas region update, ideally one which physically attaches it to the rest of the Eastern Kingdoms and lets us fly… we’ll see!

2 Likes

I am still mentally scarred learning this was disabled in Quel’Thalas… STILL
But always hurrah to more ( :fire:B :fire:)Elf RP :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sounds like the communities built around Stromgarde (mixed alliance) and Highvale (elves only) might be exactly what you are looking for :slight_smile:

I know of a few that are all currently thriving and I have positive experiences with all of them.

• The Ashen (eclectic group of elite soldiers who fight to defend the Horde)
  • Iron Wolf Clan (a modern and multicultural take on the orcish clan concept)
  • Grimtusk Offensive (warband full of friendly but ferocious warriors)
  • Bloodsong (military unit full of warmongers and a lot of clashing personalities)
  • Blood Howl (venerable warband of experienced warriors mostly based in Kalimdor)

Though for the sake of making my bias known, I am currently a member of both Bloodsong and the Grimtusk Offensive.

3 Likes

And it works excellently! :sparkles:

Thanks for your help! I’ll try and have a gander at some of these in game.

Seems like you’ve had a lot of replies already from very good RP guilds, but to perhaps confuse you even more, The Frostsworn Accords also offer multi-racial RP with a good mix of your usual combat events and down to earth stories around a campfire evenings too. :smiley:
Good luck, hope you find what you’re after!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.