[H-RP] Grimtusk Offensive

Grimtusk Offensive.

“Focused, ferocious, and sometimes monstrous, the Horde values strength and honor, but struggles to keep aggression in check.”

What is the Grimtusk Offensive?
In the past, the Offensive was under the name of The Ashen Division. However with a current change of leaders as well as most of its soldiers, it was decided to try and forge a new legacy for the group, under a new name, the Grimtusk Offensive. The Grimtusk is a warband, that is not heavily tied up to the Horde Military command. While we do like to answer the call to battle when we are needed, we also love to do our own adventures. Plundering, exploring, killing in the name of the Horde and its allies. With the current armistice, the Offensive is not really supportive of it, but we keep our heads down, unless the opportunity arrises to deliver a blow to the Alliance in any form.

Who do we take?
We take every race that is part of the Horde and willing to prove themselves in battle and find a new group of people to call family. Any class is also welcome, as long as they use their powers for the greater good of the warband and its allies. Apart from Blood users, due to the bad history between blood magic and troll society. However we do like to maintain balance and diversity. Which means that at times, some classes/races might be closed for recruitment if we have too many of them at the moment.
When it comes to OP classes/characters, we try to keep it reasonable and really depends if the said character fits with the general vibe of the guild.

Any uniforms?
While we do have a pretty sick surcoat, it is not mandatory to wear it unless we are on a large campaign. Even then you can just say you have a small badge on yourself.

IC and OOC rules.
IC:There is one simple rule. So simple, that people keep on failing at following it. And that rule is to not be an idiot.
OOC: Simple to the IC rule, just make sure you are at your best behaviour, do not cause drama between guild members or with other people outside the guild. Do not metagame, god-emote etc.

Ranks:
Leadership ranks:
The warband is led by a Warlord.

Followed by his second in command Centurion.

Below the Centurion are the Blood Guards, they take control over the warriors if the other two are not present.

Core ranks:
The Champion is the best fighter the warband can provide, and is often looked up as an example.

Bloodbound are the elite fighters of the warband, those that have been through many battles and shown a lot of potential.

Bloodproven are the core members of the warband and the backbone of it.

Companion are the recently joined members that have to keep on proving themselves.

Unbloodied are fresh recruits, yet to see combat with the Grimtusks.

Allies are people who wish to join the guild on adventures and hang around us, but also do not wish to be proper members.

OOC/Alts: People that have yet to be recruits or an Alt character of a member. The guild allows 1 alt per player.

Recruiting Officers.
Whisper: Kemuro, Grokomm, Mandate.

17 Likes

whole lotta grimtusk gang

6 Likes

Adventure?
Grog?
Proper fights?!
Grog?!
Say “yes” to Grimtusk and you say “yes” to the Horde!

6 Likes

Best Guild with really cool and easy going roleplayers.

4 Likes

With the Grimtusk being back from the recent Dragon Isles campaign, we are currently relaxing in Orgrimmar until the next adventure kicks in!

3 Likes

Chill and quality guild, won’t immediately genocide you if you are Alliance/neutral and might even take a bro bath with you in the local river, 5 stars

Signed, The Mon

5 Likes

Is there still room for a re-returning zombie?

2 Likes

Would be happy to have you back Blondy!

2 Likes

This guild reignited my love for roleplay. :heart:

3 Likes

3 Likes

With our short break over, the Grimtusks have sailed away to an uncharted island.

1 Like

i heard this cool guild let a cute fae dragon and a loser elf in but i dont know who could have told me that…

1 Like

During the massive phasing issues, we can be found at times at the Crossroads, until the issue is fixed.

1 Like

The Grimtusks are currently in Hillsbrad. Fighting off the evil Alliance. :triumph:

2 Likes

Sharpens blades

I’m coming for them tusks!

2 Likes

Thanks for RP-PvP guys, gals and non-binary pals! Hands down the most enjoyable RP-PvP I’ve had :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

We still have some time to go, lads. :eyes:

1 Like

Hey Im interested in joining your cause :smiley: . I talked with one of your members, but Ill leave my battletag here anyways ^^ : rickyfamily#2802

1 Like

Glad to hear you are interested, can you preferable send me your discord if possible?

1 Like

Sure!

Andersito#4633