Holy paladin looking for guild

Hallo my fellow warcraft friends.]

I’m looking for a raiding guild that is need of a holy paladin healer. looking for a casual guild that gets AOTC every season and it does not mater for me if its taking weeks or months. I like progression just to be fun and no stress. so i’m looking for fun evenings with people that that have a similar mindset. I also like doing m+ so if you are also running some M+ on non set times I will really like that.

Server doesnt really matter anymore but i have my horde characters on Tarren Mill and alliance on silvermoon (my paladin is alliance). I like to play a lot of alts durring a seasson so you will see me on everything but atleast untill AOTC my paladin will be my main.

If you think I sound like a good fit for your guild please leave a comment below and we can get talking.

greetings Dwolf

Hey man :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for a chill place to stay we might have a home for you…

The thing is, the guild has just been formed and our GM is taking it slow to make sure he recruits the correct people that suit the guild 100%

The fact you say it doesn’t matter in what timeframe you get AOTC suggests you maybe don’t mind waiting a bit till the team has been formed.

If this is something that would suit you, you can always reach out to my lovely GM for a little chat

You can find out a little bit more about the guild here:

(help me, he’s locked me up in his basement and forces me to reply to topics like this!!!)

honestly this sounds perfect for me! Tried myself to start a small guild but that failed. will talk with the GM and see you soon ingame hopefully

Hi mate,

If youre still looking, we might be a suitable place for you.
Ill leave our link below to take a look at.
TLDR: bunch of gamer dads made a guild to do heroic raids and M+.

Let me know.
Cheers!

Is your greatest weakness chocolate? The only unique thing about you is that you are a twin, but you would like to coordinate mental health prevention initiatives? Then SaveCowEatPanda Criminal record is a must! discord.gg/hrzF4ru

Hey there!
I think you’d be a perfect fit for our guild, feel free to add me on Discord: nying, or Bnet: Nying#21329 to have a chat :slight_smile:

Hey there!
We’re a fresh new guild looking to recruit members to get into raiding and other shenanigans. While we’re new we are already growing and looking to get started with some boss killing in not too long.
If you are still on the hunt for a guild we’d be very happy to have you with us!
I’ll leave my forum post here and if you’re interested you can take a gander. Thank you

Hey please check us out. No commitment to the raids necessary, come when you can which suits alot of our members IRL commitments, however, focused when we need to be and clear Normal and HC content when available. We enjoy progression and clearing content when we can with a chilled atmosphere.