Homophobia in roleplay needs to cease

Well then what setting is it then?

High tech, high fantasy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On that i agree, but rping in goldshire is never considered as normal rp either.

yeah i agree so why do you think inserting homophobia is normal RP?

3 Likes

Isn’t that too high? :sweat_smile:

I’d sooner say ‘high tech high fantasy’ is lowballing it.

4 Likes

Why do people keep trying to turn WoW into some low fantasy setting, enriched with respective medieval basis for hate (religion / sexuality / gender)?

Seriously, @Azuurida, each point you’ve made up to now has basically debunked itself.

Game of Thrones show has finished its run. Deal with it. :expressionless:

13 Likes

Allright there people who realy praise genocide in rp. Do you think that is normal?

yeah because there’s a canonical foundation for it

What part of this is hard to understand? One is a part of the setting, one is not. Take your homophobia to a setting where it belongs.

Also whataboutism is a loser’s argument. Defend your points as they are instead of going “what about” x100

4 Likes

never realy watched it

World of Warcraft is definitely set in a universe aesthetically inspired by medieval europe, but it is not a medieval setting, it is a fantasy with magic and scientific developments that are far ahead of our real life, its a give and take.

You won’t have an Iphone, but you’ll have a lazer rifle. It’s a very strange thing.

2 Likes

Said one who brought it to goldshire uh huh.

yeah but i didn’t call for you to defend Goldshire, as opposed to what you’re doing.

Anyway, stop dodging the question. Why do you insist on pulling homophobia into a setting where it doesn’t exist?

4 Likes

Homophobia (and most other forms of IRL hatred) are non-canon and also against the Terms of Service.

I know you’re a few dice short of a D&D session but there’s no arguing the point here. Go outside

14 Likes

i only stated that it is posible for it happen in wow. In rp people make different kinds of crazy adventures and make craziest ideas. If you think that someone somewhere can’t decide that his char is homophob is just childish.
I never said that it should be brought to the game I said that if it is brough to you ic fight it ic or if person can’t be reasoned with and brings it to ooc or for example begins to state his opinion for example through /yell bring that to gms.

no it’s abiding both the lore and the ToS.

I’m still waiting for canon examples of homophobia. You said we had to supply you with LGBT characters first, which has been done. So, Azuriida, where is the homophobia? Please, share with the class.

you have by crazily defending it at every step of the way.

i think instead i’ll report it to a GM.

10 Likes

That is actualy a realy valid point. I have completly forget about terms of service. Though to be honest i don’t remember when people realy used those.

Other than Garithos or maybe even Blackmore, I’ve seen no racism in Wow so far, even then, given the exemples above, why would you want to make a char that everyone will hate?

Always…? You should really consider reading and following them before posting more cringe.

4 Likes

All the time? You agreed to the rules when you created your account?? And apply to everything you write in-game, including in /s in a RP server???

Log off

12 Likes