Homophobia in rp needs to cease

true you had your clique enabling your stances and you theirs, ganging up on ppl advocating for a positive change lol

yeah that’s a no from me

500?! Are you sure it’s not 50?

I respect what you are trying to do.

Though everything I have to say on it is already said.

And yes, as is anyone’s right to do in any RP situation they don’t like.

You literally just invalidated your previous point.

You’re not that interesting. You are a rather typical internet troll which will be forgotten just as quickly.

I shall give you them their DMs if you wish so you can tell them what they should think and do next shall I?

Wasn’t the last post the same five people all saying the same thing?

I think for the most people the message is clear. But you can’t win them all, sadly. Good thread though. Maybe someone has learned a thing or two.

1 Like

sorry I’ll add a [Sarcasm] next time, I forgot you’re slow.

Not according to this

1 Like

Very good. Have you said anything that is true about me yet or are you just still shooting in the dark and thinking you are somehow winning this situation?

Make no mistake my friend, this is a victory.

Yeah exactly, u can make just about any form of writing legally binding

(Its ok im also too lazy to fix it sometimes)

And yet… Ïrelia is replying

No I’ll leave that one to you, you are far more in need of supporters to confirm your insane beliefs.

And what has actually been achieved other than people who already agreed with the OP saying the same thing over and over again?

I think - at least as far as the current “conversation” goes - the topic is pretty much settled. You can’t force people to practice empathy, or to realise how the views they support harm others, but you can be comfortable in the knowledge that the overwhelming majority realise that homophobia is an incredibly poor choice of theme to portray in WoW RP.

The back-and-forth is pretty toxic now (though I understand completely why people feel provoked enough to continue responding to them).

6 Likes

Yea. Because shrugging you and your gang of friends off really means I need people to back me up.

I still stand by my thought that they should raise the rating of WoW anyhow.

1 Like

I’m just surprised they can keep going for this long. They are certainly creative at causing pointless problems to try and “gottcha” me.

1 Like

I think you’re a bit out of touch with reality there but that’s not surprising given the opinions you hold.

I hear the_donald is a nice place this time of year.

Also Obahar you log on for like two seconds every time I see you come online, :frowning:

I Made my stance clear, made everyone outside of the Coplight and 1 classic alt agree homophobia in RP is bad.
Made an example and made it clear why you and others are wrong, free for anyone in the community to read.

And I get this incredible sense of catharsis as I keep making fun of every dumb post you make.

1 Like

I’m sorry my master… I’ve been tempted by the dark side.

4 Likes

Apologies, I have a nasty habit of althopping.