Homophobia in rp needs to cease

Eastweald, now the Plaguelands, was/is a part of Lordaeron. As is Silverpine Forest, Hillsbrad and Alterac (post-2nd War), so you’re kinda wrong there.

I wouldn’t bother with wierd champs anymore Obahar, if I were you, best leave the thread at this point mate, seeing a lot of negative flags.

So Capital City not having a place of worship is fine because Lordaeron as a kingdom has it is not a sign of anything, but Dalaran not having it is proof of them being disliked by the Church.
Suuuuuuuuure

Ok and ?

No, it goes against the terms of service and is a despicable thing.

If anyone does that type of RP they should :point_right::door:

Also, just because you don’t feel like homophobia is a big thing does not mean everyone thinks like you, some people might have very bad memories of it.

Think of others before you post.

1 Like

I’ll likely not reply to any of them further if they (again) try to push this strange agenda of theirs, but I thought giving one concise block of text explaining why it’s not on was necessary.

Lordaeron can mean continent, kingdom or a city.
I was clearly talking about the city.

Best idea, I already pinned my one reply to all of them in this very thread.

1 Like

Deathknell also has a chapel.

The capital city lies in ruins and we don’t have a full depiction of what it used to be. The entire area above was created hastily, in Cataclysm. We don’t see anything apart from “ruined buildings”. Kinda bold to assume that there wasn’t a place of worship among them (especially because the Capital City has bell towers - usually associated with the church).

What the heck is it with people wanting to die on this; “let me RP a phobe in peace” hill?

RP isn’t going to suddenly die on the server if you don’t Rp a phobe my guys.

9 Likes

It’s also kinda bold to assume city created as player hub (which is clearly smaller than in lore, as really all cities maybe bar Suramar are) with focus on PvP vendors, profession trainers, inns, dungeon and portal hub is exact representation of every building in lore Dalaran, but here we are.

1. Hate speech is not allowed on the server
  2. ???
  3. RP dies forever

I haven’t at all. You should stop making strawmen out of people’s points and perhaps argue what they said, instead of what you want them to say.

It wasn’t clear though. When it can mean three wildly different things maybe you should use the term that doesn’t have any ambiguity.

And the Scarlet Monastery being a thing…

Lordaeron (the kingdom) was deeply religious - it’s got a whole lot of stuff built around that even if we never explicitly saw a church building in Capital City (and I’d have to double check the WC3 maps to say that for certain) while Dalaran doesn’t have that expanded culture or buildings.

1 Like

ill die on the racist (specist) molehill three times over if need be
elf/orc/troll/gob/tauren/necro/pandaphobia are perfectly valid in WoW

1 Like

Yet you said Dalaran doesn’t have a chapel.

Y’all are kind of arguing for the sake of arguing right now

1 Like

“never thought I’d die next to a dwarf…”

I mentioned 5 other towns in the same sentence.

Exactly.

I did, yeah.

We are still on about dat? its getting boring, like its not that hard to let ppl love who dey love no? not ur buzznizz, lad.