Homophobia in rp needs to cease

Sounds worth it. I can always ask someone else to post gifs and screenshots for me.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

2 Likes

Very mature.

So yeah. Homophobia in RP is bad, mkay.

2 Likes

Kump’s duty…

2 Likes

I don’t care what any of you think. I’m not the one who has to stop trying to be offended.

careful they might write a ToS for your defamation

they have experience with it after all that’s 100% how it works

Well, there’s only so much good faith I can have, I suppose. Good luck with being a not nice at all person. I’m sure it’ll work great for you.

2 Likes

You didn’t have any good faith. You just sat on your high horse thinking I am somebody you can fix.

Troll.

yeah unfortunately not all homophobes can be ‘fixed’ :frowning:

2 Likes

Go find an actual homophobe and try.

Doesn’t stop us from trying Nera, we can make wow a better place :smile:

Better to be a troll than to come across as a pseudo-intellectual, actual-braindead kind of knuckle dragger that believes 5g conspiracies and argues in favour of bringing real life homophobia into a videogame under the thin vaneer of frees peach.

:point_up::face_with_monocle:

found one! :smiley:

You might not be a homophobe, but you are most definitely an idiot.

It only takes 50 days to get Trust Level 3 from nothing.

But you’re stuck with the shame of an accented name forever

2 Likes

Yea, sorry, my mistake. But it doesn’t hurt me to admit I was wrong.

Friendly reminder that you are a BEYTA if you have an accented name

Perhaps you should go get more forum users to come and say the same thing to me.

What… is it four of you now ganging up on me?

And for what? What have you achieved? You certainly have’t made me feel any different to how I started this thread.

So what is it? Am I supposed to be offended? Do you want me to get mad? Come on, tell me.

Sorry, five now.

Can we make it six?

50 days of forum lurking sounds like torture though