Honor - Seriously.... fix it

We will say the same in WoTLK, when 90% of the playerbase will be human because of EMFH. Just reroll horde! :o

1 Like

It was, honor is correct. ppl just did not realized it that way cause they were more about enjoying the game than just staring to minmax honor per hour permanently watching their honor and how they still miss gear.

They played for fun. For doing pvp.

With this honor rate the gear pieces have much more value.

2 Likes

I use to HARD grind nolife aprox 2 weeks back in the day full honor both S1/S2 PvP set, still i’m not 70lvl and don’t have reference point, is it different now?

Actually if they would just do daily, they would have 12000 honor per month just doing that, pretty decent

It is like it use to be.

1 Like

The honor/h you get in Classic has to be wrong. I play more hour/day today then I did during vanilla TBC for less rewards. I had “friends” who used a bot in vanilla TBC and got one piece of gear by being at school for one day (6-8h). That’s only by staying at the instance gate, not actually participating in any pvp whatsoever. That would give you 1/4th of a piece today.

Fix what? I have 1 honor item left to farm on my main and we’re only 3 weeks in. I’m reaching raidlog status soon, and a few arena games here and there.

thanks for proving my point, you just confirmed what I said

And you forgot to mention you farmed 75k during prepatch and has been nolifing in premades since the beginning of TBC :wink:

1 Like

1 or 2 (my memory sucks, weed) weekend prepatch, and since tbcc launch premades have been extremely scarce on my server. I’ve joined 2 or 3 premades which have gone for a few hours.
Spent more time in kara/gruul/magth than I did PvPing.
Honor is so easy for alliance.

Well horde has really long queues, but they win most of pug vs pug battlegrounds. So the honor per hour ain’t that impressive on alliance side either, if you can’t find a premade. Overall I think it takes longer to get honor gear now, but I’m not sure yet I just started grinding honor yesterday.

Have to say that I just want honor gear for arena and the 180 hours of grind ahead looks kind of daunting since I don’t really enjoy bg’s that much. It’s summer and there is stuff to do in the house also. Guess I’m questioning the whole ordeal a bit.

I use to play as Alliance on Reckoning battlegroup and it felt Alliance had around 80% win rate in AV and 40% in all others BG’s combined, sorta felt pretty much balanced because Alliance was better with honor points thanks to AV and Horde was better with marks.
I remember average queue time was about 1-2 min and honor points earned in AV sometimes exceeded 1000 per game and zerging drek with maybe two towers destroyed in less then 10 min was usual stuff.
Still, even with all those advantage’s , gearing was pain in the as-s and required a lot of time at disposal, which unfortunately even back then many people didn’t have and these days i’m afraid it is worse situation from time management PoV.

My thoughts exactly

yea pls fix the honor

it was much easier back then i was just a casual. No premades. And i got full set fast

the 1k honor in 10 mins you describe is currently 5x more than what we get.
even if the honor that we get now is “historically correct” or whatever lie blizz wants to call it, its still way too low, nobody wants to do 300 hours of pvp for the blue gear but you NEED it for a lot of classes/specs in arena and with the current mmr/rating system they added you
TLDR: FIX THE DAMN honor, 1k/h even with instant bgs is absolute trash

Just be glad you can get that 1k/hr, Blizz needs to fix the horde ques first.

Like i said to Kawaiihd that i don’t have reference point to test it, because i’m not 70 lvl, but i’m almost 100% sure that honor gain from AV compared to what you said ,was much higher…heck i use to live in BG’s back in the days especially AV, literally. in 3 seasons and at the end of each one i was fully BG geared with 75k honor cap and max amount of marks from every BG which was 100 i believe. It was grind , but still fluid and achievable task if you had a lot of spare time at your disposal, in my case it was around 2 weeks nolifing(aprox 12 hour/day)…Mind there that back in the days AV usually was rush fest from both sides , everyone wanted fast games and honor, even at cost of loss. At beginning it was kill Galvanger, wait for 4 towers and kill Drek, deeper into expansion with better gear Alliance often didn’t even wait for towers, just went straight to Drek and yes with that you got smaller amount of Honors ,but games were incredible fast. Being Alliance at that times was beautiful thing from me…AV was literally “gold” mine for Alliance players…

Well now it is not a gold mine sadly. Horde defends well and wins 95% of AV’s. There is only 1 battlegroup now. I get 60-200 honor per 15-25min AV. Still AV is better honor for me than pugging any other BG because alliance loses those also and they give even less honor.

Guess the answer is a premade, but haven’t met much PvP oriented players on this realm. This is a PvE realm anyway.

But not really interested on playing my tauren druid either with the 1,2h AV queue there even though the honor per hour wouldn’tbe that much different there.

Imagine not liking them and being forced to do them to not get one shotted in arena, and having to deal with 1 hour queues to even get into one,
just imagine

I’m also on Mirage Raceway (Human Rogue/ Warr ), for a while also was looking friendly people for BG premades and got some from guild, but at this point i’m not even sure if i want to continue, i’v got older with all these real life chores and so…it’s just time consuming, i really have think about it. After all, time is not for granted…