Honor - Seriously.... fix it

Yeah, if you want to pvp and dont like bgs you are doing simething wrong

1 Like

S1 will last for at least few more months. You DONT nee to have full pvp gear right away. Every1 who likes to pvp will get there sooner or later. There are pvp items from nagrand, terrokar forest and even dungeons. Tbh you need to but only 7 items for honor which is: neck, back, wrists, belt, boots, one ring and trinket. Rest you can get from arena + head/ring from spirit shards vendor. An if anyone wants to spped it up go to nagrand for belt + pants, or craft smth. For example theres a nice 2set from tailoring that gives resi. There are many ways to get pvp items but to get them you need to play the game instead of complaning on forum.

I never denied that but none of them are craftables which is what was claimed.

arena maybe? you are not very bright are you?

If you only like arena of this whole game, i am not sure if its game for you

1 Like

my subscription is as good as yours

Ofc it is, i dont blame you for how you are playing the game, i just find it weird

TBC was nothing like that with honor farming in reality.

I was raiding 5 times a week, had 2 glad characters i’ve played arenas on , and my THIRD ALT has then (s4) current season offpieces

I mean i was playing a lot back then, but currently on classic I’ve like 20+ hours spent on pvp (queues + playtime together) and i’ve 5k honor lmao

takes at least 5 times as long as horde but i dont know the reason

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.