Honour not updating?

Had a very similar bug happen… that was (I think) on the 2nd or 3rd day of phase 2.

Went to Eastern Plaguelands and grouped up with a few others… we were killing a ton of players, at least 50+ within half an hour or so – and I’ve literally not gotten a single honorable kill from them. It didn’t count a single one. Next day it was all fine and started couting.

Same problem this week on my hunter. He started pvp last week, have over the week 40+ frags but is still rank 0 after the maintenance today.

1 Like

i still need my 25-30k honor from last two days plz#

didnt even get my rank updated wt…

i didnt even get 1 honor this week basically

I had my rank/rp update, but it is updated based on MISSING honor that I did not receive from my farm on monday (12-13k). So I received less RP than I should, and more people probably missed out as well!

1 Like

same, so annoying

Missing 50% of my honour and therefore RP from yesterday and monday… Didn’t rank me as it should have.

1 Like

Same here… missed rank 6 because of this bug.

î wonder if i can even continue ranking imagine ranking 2 weeks for nothing lmao

Honor did not update for 3 days before weekly reset. It got delayed every day since honor launch, but seemed to be ok on weekly reset. Got the honor I was predicted to gain 4 days ago. At least half the weekly honor was not counted, cannot make a ticket as the system reads it as “delayed honor” from almost a month ago.

i guess we can only /pray …

indeed! lets hope they restore the honor

^for gnomeregan /cry

Blizzard you always say every honor is counted and that we should not worry about UI displaying wrong count. But this week we did not receive honor farmed during monday (9th December) and it affected our ranks too! What is your excuse now?

i didnt receive the whole week
it got updated just now and im still missing 25k honor r.i.p my effort

1 Like

Yes what u blizz do with it?
I have same problem with monday honors

Just log off for 5 minutes that usually fixes it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.