Honour not updating?

Absolutely, because farming honor in large groups is something I’d do. I mean I really enjoy inefficiency.

1 Like

“I’m not salty, you are!! waaah mommy blizz pls ban”

By all means, spout your juvenile drivel m8, clearly some of you honour farming twerps don’t like being called out on the douche baggery you have been committing over the last few weeks.

Doesn’t have to be in groups either, if your 60 and you have been going out of your way to farm 50 players, your just as bad.

What a riot. Will chase after every 49 on my epicmount for that sweet free honor. Enjoy playing retail meanwhile.

1 Like

Keep patting your self on the back m8, most of us who aren’t sociopaths living in a basement on welfare will actually be playing games without your type, so its all good. :smiley:

1 Like

My rank hasn’t updated again this week :frowning:

Sure, don’t want your kind around either, petulant whining children that can’t live with their serverchoice. But keep telling yourself you’re somehow superior because you “play fair” by your arbitrary standards.

Same here. Honour hasn’t updated for me this week.

Are we going to get an update, or should we expect this caching issue to persist? Any way to avoid it? Not playing on the day of reset? Anything?

Ranking Points / Rank did not update again for this week.
Is it a result from the caching issue and it is fixed during the reset or should it be reported?

Any communication?

Its updated for me. I check this morning at 9 AM after reset and it hadn’t update yet, so assuming that it was hotfixed again within the last hour.

2 Likes

I am still waiting for my rank to update.

This you can adress…

Awesome, rank update still bugged :clap: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

it hasn’t updated for me yet, too. I can see other players in Ironforge with their rank updated though… Looks like this whole bug has not yet been fixed.

#SmallChineseIndieCompany :poop:

This is getting pretty annoying and it doesn’t even seem random. I haven’t had my honor update on time once since the system came out. I hope this isn’t changing the rank calculation…

Blizzard’s incompetence is staggering. I’m speechless!

We are paying money for this ? Have to wait for hours this week also to get my rank updated it seems.

2 Likes