Hop Over to the Trading Post for April!

Got a few things plus an item frozen from last month as I didn’t know if April would be costly or not. I might pick up the purple cloud serpent too, undecided on it yet. I think the selection this time is okay but the monthly reward is meh to me. Will probably unlock it regardless as hitting 1000 points just casually playing is inevitable anyway, but no rush this time around.

That way you can cosplay a hunter who is more than ready for battles, I believe it is intentional.

A lot of people throwing tantrums over this month’s Trading Post, not gonna lie I enjoy the clown fiesta, reading all angry posts.

Meanwhile me ;

My tantrum is that we have to wait 29 days for a new set of items…

Rotate them faster please.

Play less?

I barely finished my trader’s tender for march. February I finished in a day or two, but it really depends how you play the game. 1 months is a decent rotation. If you need faster rotations you might want to find more hobbies. What did you do before we got the trading post?

1 Like

Terribly disappointed with the quiver.

Quiver+Cloak
sorry too complex can’t do

1 Like

True, I also have 5 kids 2 and half wives, current cadence is casual friendly.

Wasen’t march just “Do a few dungeons, do a few quests, you are now maxxed” ?

People got the set within like 1-3 days.

As I said, the february one I completed in 1-2 days. It really depends how you play the game.

I don’t raid or do mythic+ this expansion(nor PvP), so I lose out a lot on that. I was on top of that burned out on WQ’s, so towards the end of March I forced myself through 15 of them, and and run into Magister’s Terrace to gain some points. I had to actively seek spesific tasks in the log that felt doable to wrap up the month. I seem to have got about half of my points from my rounds through Trial of Style at least. It was the other half that got painful.

I also played a lot less, as I have a baby that has decided to not sleep without me atm, which means I only played if I really needed a baby break and the dad could take the baby.

I think 1 month rotations are fine. It was meant as a bonus thing you get “on the go” I think?

Also, all the complains about the rewards this month? Come on people. It’s a matter of taste! I see plenty of things I’d like this month. Last month however I only bought the treasure chest and the black cloak.

Tell me how you survived before we got the trading post?

Listen I support you, why do you ask me such a question now.

Tell me please.

How did you live without it?

So there’s a mount and a pet. Cost combined is above 1000. That’s a bit cruel, don’t you think. A lot of us are collectors and this monthly cap and the blown-up prices are a slap on the face. Not cool, blizz.

I’ve got whatever the max currency is from passively gathering it… the first mount was cool I suppose but the rest of the items are kinda muhhh. Think I might have bought the hood and cloak thing but that’s it… underwhelming but it’s passively completed so what evs

The raid objective, which is 250 points iirc, can be quite casually gained by stomping old expansion raids. Might still be considered a chore I suppose, but at least an easy one that takes as much or little effort as you choose :+1:t2:

Why do you insistingly ask me this, I’m telling you that I support current casual friendly cadence you keep repeating the same thing.

Don’t you have 300 hundred mounts that you don’t use already? just don’t buy it .

1 Like

So… you just level characters?

How do you gear up?

I have 646 mounts. What’s your point?

Okay, cause I did that in february, but this month the raids were listed under Dragonflight when I checked. I might have misread the trading post log though. It’s a lot of tasks. My point though was that I didn’t passively gain much this month through how I played, which I did last month.

Because I am genuinely curious how you got through your months before you could go wild shopping at the trading post.

Through WQ’s and events. I would do progression raiding(heroic) and mythic+ if I could, but I cannot find any time for it at this point in time.

When you don’t have access to higher content you don’t notice how bad your gear is compared to others, and you get happy when you get a decent upgrade from a WQ!