Hopefully Horde learned their lesson with Flamelash as other realms will follow

The H/A discussion could be summarized like this:

Horde: you should have chosen another servers you crybabies!
Alliance: ok good idea…thx and cya!
Horde: “starts to cry”. Why did you leave! Blizzard do something!

Hopefully you can finally see how stupid it is to ask people you need to leave or reroll.

Lol I am having such a good time… and best thing about it is that BG queues are not even here yet and Horde cries already :slight_smile: Next week will be great!

45 Likes

I like how you’re trying to be positive and spamming smiley faces while you’re dead inside and deeply deranged due to losing to Horde all your life.

40 Likes

While i agree with this it should be noted that not all servers are horde dominated and not all horde are a$$hats.

But it is funny to see how what goes around comes around.

And yes the popular ‘reroll, leave, retail’ rhetoric is being shown for its stupidity.

9 Likes

Here’s the discussion:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah we were definitelly defeated on the battlefield. Most of my friends are playing alts or just raid logging. And we are having a good time. While Horde is roaming an empty world. So I would say there is really no winners in this war. But personally I don´t feel like loser of the war either as it still much better to play the game then be a ruler of the empty world.

Yes. And not all alliance are a$$hats. And yet they have to suffer on most realms. So no… I am not sad that for once it is not Alliance that suffers. Regardless of people being innocent or not.

1 Like

There is a reason for everything.

If only they hadn’t rushed to release major raids at the moment of ******* release.
No, they try to feed steroids to plants which need time to grow.

Severely unmotivated pvper here who doesn’t want to pve much other than dungeons. Most the people dominating standings are either abusers or full epic raid geared players now. Oh yeah Battlegrounds will be fun indeed…

All the BG’s should have released at the same time as the major raids to give pvpers a playground aswell and something to work on like BG rep.

But no.

3 Likes

Apart from the ridiculous rhetoric, I think neither of the factions can be blamed for this. Neither of the factions likes to be farmed down everywhere they go. You’ll also see this on Zandalar Tribe where it is the other way around.

The collapse of Flamelash was pretty extreme, but we have seen this happen alot of times in the past and Blizzard has never really took drastic measures to prevent this. The fact is that there are simply more Horde players on PVP servers and thus there will be always an overall imbalance, and thus there will always be a risk that a server collapses generally when the one side has less than 35% of the total population.

I think the only thing that can prevent this is setting faction specific que’s. Place a faction in que if it is represented 50 - 55% on the server. I think this is the only way to provide balanced servers, and keep the game playable for both sides. If this doesn’t happen I don’t see how this won’t happen, over, and over again.

Horde won’t stop killing every Alliance they see, and Alliance won’t stop finding ways to make playing a little bit more comfortable.

5 Likes

Which is actually the case of most EU realms which are very close to this number and you can see the numbers on most realms keep dropping (at least based on ironforge.pro data).

I completely agree. I would just make it 51 % tops. 55:45 was ok in Vanilla days. But with current population cap it gives a thousand+ players advantage which is huge in wPVP. 49:51 % seems to be reasonable limit to me.

Too bad Blizzard did not take any actions. Personally I believe wPVP will be totally dead in a week or two on most realms. Underpopulated faction will be staying at SW just joining BGs and going out once a week for raid. At least that´s what I plan to do.

2 Likes

It’s not Horde’s fault though, they are playing the game as they should, it just happens for them to be far more. Servers’ faction balance should be helped by Blizzard instead of only giving the chance to make it even higher.

3 Likes

Yep, we are just all animals in a pit, we can’t regulate ourselves, history in WoW has proven that. It’s either accepting this ‘sh*t’ as it is or Blizz has to do something.

2 Likes

Lol, g o T o RE T a IL

/bye

1 Like

Horde won the war but they reign on an empty world like after a nuclear war.

The issue is neither horde nor alliance, the issue is overpopulation, consequence of end of layering.

BLIZZARD should have sticked to 2005 release: enough realms and ,5k max players per realms.

3 Likes

The issue is imbalance, overpopulation just makes the issue worse.

1 Like

Crabs in a bucket, you pull anyone climbing out back in again… how ever it wasn’t always like this, when the corrupted blood bug happened we set up cleanse stations outside IF and SW, we actually had quarantine sections…
it that was to happen today you get some idiot running into the camp going lol top kek, go to retail if you don’t like it kek.

1 Like

You gotta admit that would be hilarious tho.

1 Like

You sound like a P***y and I’m pretty sure you are one irl…Get a life maybe

3 Likes

Which raids, exactly? MC and Ony were supposed to be in from the beginning, just like how they were in Vanilla. And BWL and the rest aren’t out yet.

1 Like

It’s not about being animals in a pit, it’s just a sheer matter of numbers.

If the ratio of A/H is 1/6 (or even more as it looks in some servers) then this means that if every1 does a bit of world PvP then Alliance players will be ganked 6 times more than the average Horde player and that while the Horde has more chances of outnumbering you anyway making your ganking efforts less likely to succed.

This is basically what I said in my first post. With the animals in the pit comment I tried to state, that if the imbalance is there, then one side getting ganked more often is the natural outcome.