Horde AV-BG-BLIZZARD!

So ally can enter as premade, but as horde we cant whats this for bs?? so damn tired too que 25 min too end up in an alterac valley and face premade tell in bg chat def and some ppl just like nahh let them win fast etc pissing me off, wanna make premade with my friends aswel, so opend it up for us aswel so we can play as we would like aswel!

if not then give us the honor bonus you gaved the Crying ally on retail servers, atm it aint fair this bs system, sort it or you want even more angry players?

Shud almost make an, Dont support none fair bg grp,so its screw up the ques for allys so they wont get bgs done aswel, so you have both sides Crying, you gonna listen too us or not, you cant keep ignore the Big Pink Elephant in the room forever we can all see it!!!

So sort it period!!!

bonus honor litteraly changes nothing in this situation

Kinda glad horde aren’t enjoying bg’s either… with ally you are forced to premade unless you wanna get steamrolled by horde pug and watch your 100% ally pug lose rate and afk av’s. That kinda gets old really fast even with instant queues.

2 Likes

Well something they gonna do, too sort it would love too make premade aswel

Honor bonus for alliance on retail was for being outnumbered.

Alliance players would be the one to receive the bonus honor lmao.

Alliance can’t queue as a group, they’re just signing up at same time.

5 Likes

Blizzard said we cant join as a group but because all of you joined horde we found a way we can join solo and end up as a group. Blame yourself

1 Like

Quit or re-roll.

4 Likes

git gud
zug zug
remenber corpse camp BRM

go back to retail
reroll

Sounds like a l2p issue

1: Classic =/= retail
2: Horde outnumber Alliance which is why you have a queue and they can enjoy premades.
3: Stop being a Calimero. Accept it for what it is, reroll or quit.

1 Like

Then learn to defend.
And also pull all the lieutenants and commanders to balinda.
Even if they manage to end it in a couple minutes you’ll have more honor as they do.
Horde never loses if they use their brain.

#discordmadepremades
#gitgud
#cryingforhorde
#gobacktoironforge
#gnomemage
#rank14afkingskill

1 Like

Another undead crying about premades and queues rofl.

Go cry to whoever made that youtube video telling you to roll horde because racials are op.

1 Like

Thats a player / faction created problem, if you people rather go afk / lose, well, thats what you get, enjoy being glued to the battlemaster 24/7 :slight_smile:

You were stomping Alliance and laughing, now be a man and try to organize.
APES had that elitist organized way of doing Wpvp which chocked and shocked everyone, myself included.
What did the Horde do? they adapted. They copied the exact same strat.
If you don’t know what I mean, is pretty much mages doing blizzards and arcane explosions non stop.

If the Horde didn’t insist on using the backdoor into the Alliance base for cheap wins, I doubt many of these premades would have formed.

You are delusional man ^^. Lot of Alliance players was prepared for that way before Classic. Premade is the way to go as Alliance for ranking in BG.

Maybe the private server guilds like APES etc. have been super prepared from the start and committed to the R14 grind, but lots of more casual alliance players, myself included have joined these premades as it has become the only way to win.

I’d have much rather pvp as a solo player/small group and have a fair chance of winning.

You have an absolute fair chance to win, as you will only meet horde PUGS, you absolutely have a fair chance to beat them IN EACH EVERY GAME, but you guys are usually goin for a loss, cus it doesnt matter for 99% of the alliance players, cus of the que time :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is YOUR choice to enter HORDE with 80% of others!
If you do not like it switch Alliance and stop CRY!