Horde dominating Alliance

Im the harasser?

Who whisped me?

Why you whisped Naadi also? :o

I made him banned too , 2 times , he said he wont do the same mistake again.

when people would read gm respond ,

they will have enough info about who whisperred it because gm report had it too.

I can testify that this is false :smiley:

Answers are on discord with proofs. Anyone who wonders , will read mouth open.

I dont care your “proofs”

Tell me the time date, and I will /Lol about your proofs :smiley:

what is more important gm respond from blizzard official or a player? I take blizzard officials response as value , I dont care your penalty , official things I value.

Now excuse me , I have limited time to waste, anyone who wonders whats happened , can add discord. Not everything is white.

die aufklärung#6704 (there is space)

I have proof on it with your community admin talkings too when I told them they have a player account banned inside the community.

I was playing bgs with him and haven’t seen him banned anytime. Sry.

its last year march , they told me very bad thing to cause someone ban.

other people said:
you have different values , its how it is.

die aufklärung#6704 discord about both problems.

Added. Show me your “Proofs” :smiley:

Update.

My head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

at least you know whats going on you can warn your community friends to stick to rules.

good day sir

I haven’t seen a single proof that I was banned in everything you have sent to me. :o

GM report was clear , on going harassment is when placing a player on ignore but they still break the rule with typing to alts through whisper messages.

There was something but they cant tell something due to privacy!

They told us also tell our friends to put you on ignore just in case you dm them due to harassment too.

We will keep reporting you and your friends , as long as you people keep talking like that on whispers. I have just found out what you used as language too on those days.

In addition , your friends ban is apporoved , when you said its fake too , lottery can be same to you too if you havent got banned as your saying yet. Dont use bad language. Be a good person :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Then, your “sister” (Everybody know you and your sister are the same person) was the one harassing. You should tell her.

“she” was the one logging with alters to /w me :o

GM said everytime they type you on alts put them on ignore. What does it mean then?

Sure. I did, long ago.

https://i.imgur.com/SLMwP2G.png

This is patched , character ignore is account ignore on 9,1,5 finally. No more similar problems

I shared it to your community admin who is close to owner , he said he will talk to bgs community owner to fix this conflict. I also gave names from bgs community , these people are creating problems , if they remain inside , 3 years report wave between each other on both community.

Problem is not you or someone else.

Other day someone joined to bg , he said he saw a carried player from that community he couldnt keep himself and insulted. He said I hope he wont report me.

Both sides are reporting each other.

Now I report you to remove these dialogues to delete these comments to admin because its causing drama.

You said the same the 20º august when you logged as “jessicarabit” and start whisping me.
The one starting this was you:

You are delusional , bgs community 6 people from inside know whats going on. We reported you to them. Now they got online on discord / other on whatsapp reading your things.

Bgs community doesnt value conflicts. I think you dont have long life span left there.