Horde dominating Alliance

if people interested in , they could get in touch to me. I am sure their mouth opened will read gm feedback.

I dont care your penalty after harassment.

Okay. Tell me the time date that you said i was banned, and lets see if its true or lie.

Tell me day and month. :smiley:

Telling things about such , is code of conduct violation. People should get in touch to me to read gm feedback. I am sure they will read it with a shock.

I will not report you, promised. Just say a Day and a Month.

die aufklärung#6704 discord , if anyone cares. (there is a space also on discord tag id)

Good day forums.

Hey toxicdk, why you said you was a women when you whispered me, when you are a really big guy? :o

You harassed my sisters account thats why. Then I brought you to gm attention. Get in touch to me on discord if you care. I was going to type rezal to regarding my sister , but I didnt type.

C’mon Kriegstreibr, who are you trying to trick? :o

That account was your second account, and you was the one who harassed me whisping me after bg. I just told you that even DPS was healing more than your as healer.

Get in touch to me on discord asap. People on forums know both account side like 6 people , you will make yourself silly.

Might want to chill out there guys.

You are well know in every pvp community. xDDD

you will make yourself look silly in front of my forum friends , I dont want to make them joining to conversation. get in touch on discord.

Your forums friends? :o

Uggh

ye is it a problem? if you care it that much get on discord. I dont want to involve them. they are well known people also on forums. not random bg spammers.

Why should I enter there? :o

because you have no clue on stuff.

anyone who would like to read gm report add my discord. I am sure you all would be surprised about him.

I got Reflex addon, and I play often Bgs, so tell me what its the time date of my “account ban” and I’m going to quickly show how you lie showing the logs ;D

months and months ago , I dont want to involve my friends here, cause they are introverted. I am mostly rare mount farming for gold.

I repeat 1 more time anyone who would like to read about him , can add my personal discord. I am sure you all would be surprised.

die aufklärung#6704

Nobody cares about your stories :grinning:

you are harasser player, I am into peaceful enviorement. if people wish to know the gm report , they could be cautios with you.