Horde get 400ilvl reward from Darkshore warfront

Well then. Seems I was correct in how it would all kick off again lol. It’ll be interesting to see if the Alliance quest persists next week and if that results in Tue/Wed after reset being a campfest. On an RP realm with a far bigger Ally pop it’s definitely calmed down as the week has gone on. Certainly in respect of attacks on our base which were endless before. I’m not convinced anyone has any influence on the Warfront timings nomatter what they hand in. The % seems to conveniently go up a certain amount per hour. Still, got a nice pair of 405 legs from it.

What moaning? This was in the post of what changes were coming.

• Darkshore rewards will go up by 15 item levels, so that the outdoor world boss and the once-per-cycle quest both award item-level 400 gear.

WHAT’S CHANGING (AND NOT!) IN SEASON 2

If the Alliance had held off on donating like they did in the NA region then you’d have had the 400 item. But you guys donated and pushed it over before the reset for Season 2.

These claims of bias are really getting ridiculous now.

1 Like

I think the main problem with MMOs like this is one side will always be better than the other, and it will switch to the other side later on.

What the WoW team needs to look at is a new concept, no more Horde Vs Alliance, something new.

I don’t have any ideas how to fix it, but I do remember in old MMOs where everyone is equal but represents a Team and the winning team wins some bonus stuff. This could work for WoW, I don’t know.

But right now the Dev’s don’t know what they are doing and the faction concept is killing the game and stressing the players, and games aren’t pose to be stressing.

They didn’t though, we just went around the sharding system by the unheard of technology of inviting someone to a group.

Because when a Horde player wrote in general chat of an area “hey, some alliance are being cheeky here”, there would be 1-3 people willing to get into it and then more as things heated up, eventually pushing forward and turning to a flight camp. When Alliance would do the same, there was only silence.

The key difference is that Horde groups formed organically and usually started in retaliation or commitment of Alliance players. The flight camping was never the primary objective nor have we had group names such as “let’s farm alliance at flightmaster for quest”.

How do we know that the percentage is not rigged?

So we compare a one-sided quest with a ridiculous reward to a faction-rotating quest giving exactly the same reward.

sigh yes, must be biased. Oh wait, it was in your own hands :). How can that be a bias?

Even though both factions will get the same reward eventually, I find the ilvl way too high compared to what you have to do. For all I care they remove it completely.

We knew horde were going to get the guarenteed 400 piece first from the warfront anyway due to how blizzard stated during the NEXT rotation the ilvl will bump up. But yeah nice, overwhelming odds ilvl 400 when? :stuck_out_tongue: Literally the most worthless quest to do on live atm.

That’s been my experience too. If attacks were actually out in the ‘world’ it would probably have been less so but as the majority meant players couldn’t play - such as using the route to Kul Tiras or mission table - any retaliation tended to be well supported by those enduring the same problem. Again, on RP realm, higher Ally pop. (I do feel the need to emphasis that as many Ally players on normal realms have noted it’s largely been the other way round). Hitting the boat in Boralus is much more difficult though.

The US got their contributions stage before EU. They managed to hold off. EU didn’t. The EU triggered theirs sometime in the evening before reset.

Some may play characters on both sides and went and donated to speed it along but I doubt there were significant numbers of players doing that. It’s probably just, on the whole, the Alliance wanted their AP rewards.

1 Like

Another “thesis” could be horde was logging to their alliance chars to “contribute”, but you know what’s bad about theses? They hardly can be proven when they’re not based on facts and evidence.

1 Like

um, you would have gotten it last week but you pushed opening it so quickly that you started it in the previuse cycle, american alliance got the 400 item. This has nothing to do with warmode.

1 Like

qq more about how alliance got +30% more resource while horde got +10%
so 20% gonna solve aspect ratio 70% horde players vs 30% alliance players on server population.

The contributions bar is rigged, that much is certain. It wasn’t moving that fast when we had all the quests available, so how do you think it filled so fast outside of Blizzard’s whim.

I keep seeing statements like this pass by. But when I try to look up a source to confirm this, I can only find ratios of 49.7% vs 50.3% or 49% vs 51%.

Where does this 30%:70% come from?

1 Like

Ooph, bad luck mate. You were so set on scoring some Big Boy points with a blistering slam.

Of course, as soon as you uttered “server population”, you screwed up. War Mode uses cross-realm sharding. Server populations are mixed together.

Also, any sources for this 70:30 ratio? Don’t worry, take your time. I’m still looking up my own source for a different topic. :wink:

Drak thul EU realmpop com/eu-drakthul
EDIT: shared with burning blade server
population ratio same …

They stood all day in a raid group. Not knowing why their kill count remained zero… Me included for a short while!

Change “they” to “we” and remove the word, “Horde”. Now you have an accurate post.

And what has 1 realm (or connected realm-group) to do with overall shard-balance?

Realm-pop on 1 server(group) is basically irrelevant when it comes to WM.

1 Like

Locking this here as it’s basically bait.

As outlined in What’s Changing (and Not!) in Season 2

The Darkshore Warfront will provide ilvl 400 gear from the one-time quest each cycle now that we are in BfA Season 2.