Horde harassment

nothing personal, kid

4 Likes

Oh I don’t know
in some cases

3 Likes

It’s MIRACLE! :smiley:

Few weeks ago, one of them was dancing on the stage in the AH and then came to the forum laughing about it. I recognised him and we had a laugh about his raid on Org and how long they kept it going :woman_shrugging:

Happens all the time, is done by both factions on both cities.

Its just people generally don’t feel the need to make a forum post about it just because they have nothing else to whinge about today

4 Likes

I’m usually in favour of unconventional humour on these forums.

But this ain’t it chief.

2 Likes

The two new achievements to kill leaders encourage raids on the opposite faction.

2 Likes

Wait
are we saying that this B’lizzard guy has been behind the wars all this time?! Just using our two peace-loving factions to further his own nefarious ends? Supplying weapons and spells to both sides for a handsome profit, I’d wager! The bounder!

2 Likes

The forums lately

11 Likes

We really need Shadowlands
 people are bored out of their minds.

there’s no phasing in sw/org.

wm on/off are phased together.

also, this happens almost on a daily basis in both capital cities on AD and people just wipe each other other. it’s not that big of a deal.

3 Likes

Yep, the ultimate sign of faction imbalance is people flagged for pvp getting attacked by others flagged for pvp. The game’s in a pretty bad place now.

3 Likes

I like to think of it as the more unbearable something is, the bigger and better it feels to get the rewards.

Personally I would love it if Shadowlands was delayed even further, the base of it looks SO good, and the premise is super cool, it just needs alot more polish, imo one month delay wasn’t enough.

What’s the problem?

1 Like

I’m always happy to see people PVPing and always ready to fight back, no matter the numbers :+1: Do you want some advice on how to grow a pair? lol

3 Likes

horde needs to grow a pair and not 10 v1 as usual :nail_care:

They should grow pears! I’d enjoy nibbling on those.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Retri I really don’t know whether you are trolling or if you actually believe the hogwash you keep mentally vomiting onto here.

Sadly I’m inclined to believe it’s the latter.

6 Likes

Haha, you are such a victim. You think I never got ganked by a larger group till rez sickenss? Do you actually play pvp? You seem to be complaining A LOT these days. Do you form groups to fight back and have some fun? Or you prefer open a forum post?

3 Likes

Zombie invasion before event. Brave ally must stop em!