Horde harassment

Oi! There’s no one bullying me at all. No hordeposters, nor any allyposters.

Um… There is a function called “turn warmode off” exists

Wow…Amazing…

Problem is. I don’t like whingers. I don’t like whiners. I don’t like people who endless complain and contribute (not retribute) to the problem and make it worse. I don’t like people who punch themselves in the face and go “See! Horde Bias!”

I’d rather carry on playing both Factions.

Fighting for the Alliance would be a heck of a tonne more noble, if some people, like yourself, did not make it sound ignoble and like siding with brats without a clue.

So, Why you always so hard on the Alliance? Why not just fight for it, instead of making multiple posts discouraging people from doing so?

2 Likes

Another Lobotomy patient got access to PC
I blame your caretalker for puting your health at risk and letting you browse internet on your own

On the behalf of all minorities.

We don’t claim the Alliance.

?
So making a reference to an old meme is the same as being lobotomized?

yes
/10 chars

As an alliance from former PvP realm, and alliance who has seen some horde in portal room. I can say so what if they gank ? If they outnumber team up with other alliances. In my realm however the Kazzak horde fellas get ganked off way too soon because many alliance in my realm has PvE raid gear and you really cannot use the casual PvP gear in bfa against some nyalotha farmers.

But if your realm lacks PvE geared alliance you have few options : get strength in numbers and if not enough numbers drop PvP, or if this is not working, get cross realm to somewhere else or if this is also not working log out, and if this doesn’t work at all either. Delete character.

Ok then ¯_(ツ)_/¯

someone was recruiting people today in stormwind.
https://imgur.com/a/LZNqyHc
If you wonder how it went I didn’t know you get a mount after killing the warchief.

Is it still a black war bear or have they updated it now ?

Gz on tl3 back <3

I am about to loose it since its the beta T3, I think as well I am going for a game pause in 2 weeks (and no game means no forum).

But as for the topic - additionally, I think its great when people are bold enough to go deep into enemy capitol. 1st it puts them into weaker position and locals really have a choice if to take the bait and have some fun, or move on.

Horde portal room however is too boring to have a fight there, too short distance to portals. :frowning:

But killing horde auctioneers and people on saurus mounts is easier in orgrimmar.

1 Like

I am not sure you do lose it tbh unless you have been very naughty . But it always good to see you on forums .

yes its this mount, i had hopes it was different one with different warchief, i guess no…

:slight_smile: But got to take care of my health and SL is 1st expansion I skip. I am so tempted to jump into launch rush, but … but… must resist the urge.

1 Like

1 Like

Yes please do as we want you about for a long time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

And has i was sharing this story the horde comes to kill turalyon.

I just happen to login and got involved in both
https://imgur.com/a/7poYq9j
Yup world pvp sounds cool to me if it wasnt for the massive lag.

1 Like