Horde harassment

Alright, you got a different experience then what i’ve usually heard from others on that realm, that was also alliance or myself when i played there for abit. I understand.

I like how you quoted a single sentance out of my whole post in order to make your out of context horde 10v1 zerging alliance reply look valid, guess posting what i wrote before that sentance would invalidate what you just said. Heres what i wrote before that sentance that you cut out to try and slant what i said out of context.

1 Like

No it isn’t. Do not be such a fatuous innocent. It is called War Mode, as well you full know.

Honestly…What is wrong with the youth of today?

2 Likes

Its not cool to gank them at their portals Retributor…

Make love, not Warcraft, they say…

Pah, we oldies say Red is dead! (even if it’s us who die most of the time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

1 Like

Wow the only alliance shard with alliance superior numbers (before horde start custom group and invite 5x horde from crz) raided org once?

I dont know what times you play but uhm, on my server its always 20+ alliance in orgrimmar at times… lolll

Picture proof

video proof of where the hordes are supposedly breaking rules? XD

There is an obvious discrepancy and unbalance in the player population, with the majority going horde for the obvious avalanche effect. From time to time, I also find myself in a situation where I can gank some Hordes with a few brave Alliance souls but those occasions are far and wide.

I wouldn’t whine too much on the forum. But I think what the OP was upset about is the fact that you still get flagged for PvP even if you turned WM off and don’t want to participate. In a sense, that prohibited his/her ability to play the game.

Or it might just be whining. Idk.

So you were raiding Stormwind on a Horde character and have the audacity to complain about Horde raids on Stormwind?!?!

5 Likes

Look at OP’s name…realise post for what it is…sigh loudly…and move along.

5 Likes

That only happens in certain locations… which are miluscule

you’re honestly surprised? nothing’s beneath him.

5 Likes

Better than your name and content of more substance than your needless off topic trolling /spam

Only in your sad and deluded mind alas.

3 Likes

Fighting for minorities(in this case the few alliance left) is a noble cause.

Being silent in the face of horde supremacy is complacency in the death of wow.

All these hordeposters get really annoyed when faced with the truth and their coping mechanism is lashing out - like scarlet monastery hounds when they see meat buckets.

To the hordeposters. Stop bullying alliance players. You disgust me. :face_vomiting:

But you are a horde main we all know that so how do you expect us to take you serious .
Also you play on AD alliance which is a RP server and with WM there are the faction in control .
Do you not see you are actually hurting the alliance player base with your actions making us look like fools with your posts .
Fact Allaince has the better racials atm even after recent nerf .
People play horde because they want to . In the last world race none of the teams in top 10 fielded the strongests racials they all played the races THEY wanted .
You are so rude and nasty towards anyone who does not match your view and for no reason people are allowed to disagree without having to put up with your abuse .

1 Like

If only he could post on a neutral pandaren instead. Association by faction is bad enough, but try class and gender as well… :cry:

1 Like

He does? Thought he was on Draenor :sweat_smile: