Horde invading Goldshire

Am I the only actual ally player here? Do most players change their loyalties willy-nilly?

Why would any ally player (civilized and cultivated) have a HORDE char, too? (apelike, brutal, barbaric insects)

What is going on - when a horde invader infests goldshire, even with PvP flag on, NO ONE helps, so we can’t kill it.

Not only that, people - ally people, if you can believe that - start yelling things like, “leave the horde alone, it’s friendly” or some shockingly traitorous crap like that.

In world war time, you would’ve been shot or hanged for such betrayal, you certainly didn’t see allies hanging with german soldiers in bars or Inns.

Those horde invaders always have more than 200k+ HP, so it’s impossible to kill them, and when they’re DHs and such, it’s impossible to catch them - alone, that is.

I see so many 120s there, many higher HP than 190, but no one lifts a finger, even when I promise to help kill the horde.

So horde can basically waltz in, use goldshire as their social place, and ally people DEFEND that behaviour! Also, they can speak english sometimes, what he heck is up with that? I don’t want to hear what insects have to say! Would you listen to an invading cockroach in your kitchen? Of course not, you’d just kill it.

What Goldshire needs is:

• Proper guards that can KILL any horde invaders, no matter how big the group (unless it’s massive, but take a look at what’s going on in horde islands, they have super strong, unlimited guards that root and lock you until you die – why can’t Goldshire have them?)

• FORCED PvP Flag on in ally places for any horde player. WHy does this game support horde just ‘hanging out’ in ALLY PLACES, when they have no business being there, AND without killing them or giving ally ANY chance of getting rid of them at least?!

WHY?!

Why does this game SUPPORT fraternizing with the enemy, when there’s supposed to be a faction-wide war going on?

Why does this game always just support stupid PvE newbies instead of letting PvP veterans be USEFUL (killing invading horde in GS) and supported (give back PvP gear so PvE ‘heros’ can’t dominate PvP anymore)?

Come on ,blizz, wake up and make woW great again, at least give goldshire the protection it deserves! It’s not a HORDE place, at least force them to make an ally char if they want to hang in there!

I really wish you could make FACTION permanent, so you can’t change it without losing your other chars, and you can’t make multiple accounts and cheat that way, either.

Or if you start another char in faction, you will permanently lose all your other faction chars, or SOMETHING.

This is why PvP and factions are a joke, blizz just doesn’t care about anything, except money. So all we get are anime mounts and ‘more painted walls’, but nothing substancial.

I am sure SOMETHING could very easily be done. I am sure horde didn’t just invade GS as if it’s their livingroom back in the earlier days… but nowadays, they just come to GS and there’s nothing we can do about it.

This needs to change. If we use warmode, they disappear, because of sharding, if we put our PvP flag on, it doesn’t help the situation. AT LEAST give us tools to force their PvP flag on when they’re in OUR zone, or give us PROPER guards so they can’t come here and just sit there amidst us like they are allies.

Give us something, please! I am sick and tired of seeing horde in Goldshire, acting as if they own the place, without having any way to do anything about it. It’s like this game creates manufactured helplessness, deliberately making the player feel helpless in BGs with the stuns and rogues, and in Gs with this ‘welcome, horde infestations’-crap.

Blizz is worse than europe at this rate. Invaders need to be stopped and turned away.

2 Likes

I was helping killing a ganker in Darkshire yesterday and a lowbie was saying not to kill it in say chat. I was like whut?

I posted a traitor solution on another post, rather than wall of text in your post.

Wut?? :sweat_smile:

Why promise anything - just attack the enemy.
No one reads chat anyway, but reacts when other people does.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Barbaric? please how is shrek i mean orc scary?

Oh look .
Its that whiny Gnome again with another irrelevant thread

I would gladly follow Sylvanas into a massacre at Goldshire btw.
Imagine the terror in the eyes of Alliance’s roleplayers

So much fun

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.