[Horde] LFRP guild and a plea to the rp community

We came to a point i humanity’s existance where not wanting to offend people… offends people.

2 Likes

The fact you’re not trying to offend me offends me. How dare you.

I’m offended that you’re offended by the fact he’s not trying to offend you, so I’ll be double offended on your behalf. Which I find it offensive again. Oh my.

Womp not know what offended is, but he want to be a part of it.

7 Likes

I made a 100 k off of a cloth s-mog piece. Bless the goldshire degenerates on alliance.

If no one mentioned it before then let me take the honor and represent to you the PCU. A great community with great people and great guilds. You have options between some guilds I think you will find your way in the Hand of Conquest also known as the thirteenth. Those take most of the races as I am aware of even Allied ones.

The Painted Shields also called a Cohort is probably an option as I have seen them a lot but them focus on all trolls. Depends if you like it or not but as you asked for not a race-specific then the hand of Conquest is the closest as an option. of course, there are other guilds in the PCU/Stygian Legion.

I just called the two guilds out that I am aware of, of accepting your race.
Link to the PCU (community) post.
The Painted Shields (guild) post
Hand of Conquest (guild) post

5 Likes

I very much appreciate, thank you.

They hated OP, for he spoke the truth

1 Like

I hate everyone, except for a select few.

1 Like

Are you sure it wasn’t a Silvermoon degenerate?

Yeah. They all faction changed to void elves.

1 Like

You seem very obsessed about this Horde > Alliance thing. Wouldn’t be surprised if you actually put people off from trying Horde with your pretentiousness and “jokes”.

Non-medieval or non-fantasy names (For example: Slipnslide, Robotman, Technotron)

What about Mechagon?

3 Likes

Can you blame them? The Horde has no roleplay. just wpvp.

To be a part of the Stygian legion you don’t necessarily have to be a Sylvanas loyalist in character, however it may be very dangerous if it is uncovered that you are not.

There are other guilds that are openly anti-sylvanas aswell, namely the Frozen Paw clan for example. I do know they work alongside the Alliance often however so if your character has an issue with that, you may have issues fitting in, just a heads up!

They’re not neutral and are Horde from what I understand so maybe they’re right up your alley aswell :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You keep saying that, a lot. DO you actually believe it to be true, or are you just hoping it is true, and trying to make it manifest by discouraging people from getting involved in the very active Horde RP scene?

1 Like

No, he’s just hoping to get a response. Congratulations, you played into his hands.

No, I responded to an idiotic assertion, I was not tricked into responding, I told them they were wrong. People really need to stop glorifying the cult of the idiot. If someone says something foolish, telling them they are being foolish is in no way somehow ‘falling’ for anything, and Gods help us if ever that becomes the norm of behaviour…

Trust me Brigsybuns I am a yeetin’ skeetin’ millenial I know how modern society works. You lost the moment you took that bait.

Pfft, typical Echo-Boomer with yer fancy pants nonsense words…:stuck_out_tongue:

What the :poop: is this thread even about.