[PCU] Grunt RP - Hand of Conquest đź’Ş

https://i.imgur.com/QZ3Iclw.jpg

JOIN THE HORDE’S MILITARY

SEE THE WORLD

VISIT INTERESTING PLACES

CONQUER THOSE PLACES

Standard wages offered. Uniform and lodging included.

HAR-HAR-HAR! We’ll find these centaur and once we’re done we’ll never lack for warm RUGS!

Lok’tar Ogar!

I can still see it now, big guy – t’boss’ fel-burnt hand… little more’n bone, it was, clutching that ragged banner – the Horde’s sigil flying proudly over that bloody hill, just as he promised us.

I suppose he lived up t’our namesake… t’Hand of Conquest, right? His father would’ve been dead proud.

Hello gamers,

The <Hand of Conquest> is recruiting! This guild has a very standard concept - a “Kalimdor Horde” military group with a very loose uniform that portrays team red’s traditional grunts et al in a cool way – disciplined and uniform but definitely rough around the edges compared to their human/forsaken/elf counterparts

We run on a mix of DM’d plots, RP-PVP (both restricted and otherwise) and casual RP and travel a lot depending on where our story takes us

In terms of recruitment we’re aiming for the Orc/Troll/Tauren/Goblin/Pandaren crowd - the guild’s theme is very heavily set on the Orgimmar Grunt aesthetic. Other races do not fit in well, neither do Death Knights.

The guild has a very light-weight uniform – you will have to wear the Grunt’s shoulderpads (from WoD) and a tabard fitted to your rank (Scout’s Tabard or Orgrimmar Tabard)

We are part of the Perroy Cinematic Universe™ and often do joint events/campaigns with our fellow Zandalari/Forsaken/Elves/Goblins and so on.

You can contact Apawi/Toq/Duff/Spix/Vaoto/Zuntulo/Battlebrave if you’re interested

Enlist to the greatest Grunt guild ever seen on AD.

/y THIRTEENTH!!!

(Thread was recreated because the previous one could not be edited. Pls no hate.)

25 Likes

I’m in it and this is probably the best guild I joined so far, great events and great characters. I love how they keep the RP up with being serious honestly makes it a great military guild within the AD.

7 Likes

My life for the Horde!

Anything Warcraft 3 themed is always cool…!!! Specially grunts… Oh now i am thinking we should have some HoC vs Footman… Which will be Grunt vs Footman!

Based and Grunt-pilled.

Time to die!!!

5 Likes

I ran out of likes so this is a like-post

8 Likes

Glorious combat await us, my beloved Thirteenth.

4 Likes

[Insert war cry here]

1 Like

Ayoyoyoyo? I guess that’s a good one. :smile:

1 Like

My mon in ten characters.

2 Likes

After being sent out to Ashenvale, to guard the newly established Forsaken refugee settlement known as Hanger’s Town, the Thirteenth discovered that the settlers had been brutally slaughtered.

After investigating and tracking, it was discovered that a camp of rebel Warsong extremists were behind the murders. After a bloody confrontation, the Thirteenth returned to Splintertree post, to hunker down until sunrise and lick their wounds.

Tomorrow, they return to Orgrimmar. Will the city have survived a night without its faithful guardians?

8 Likes

Fenchuo is the best hoc member. Change my mind.

1 Like

A chill breeze swept between the dark pines of Tirisfal. Apawi perked up, gazing at the distant green mist, to see whether or not the wind was carrying it her way. She noticed Bearan doing the same for a few seconds. The fumes of Blight did not creep closer, so he returned to his vigilant stance, blazing sword wielded in front of him, ready to protect the Seer as she continued to work.
Their alliance was one of few words, but of mutual respect. When Apawi had discussed this matter with Bearan, he agreed to do his part without question. It did not take long before the pair found what they were after, in the dead battlescar, carved from the northern beach, to the walls of Lordaeron city.
And now Apawi finished wrapping their spoils in a painted cloth. This time, it was not an artifact of power or cultural significance that the pair of sun worshippers had coveted. It was a sense of duty to their people and the Horde, that brought them to this task. Apawi took a step back, wrinkling her snout at the stench. The ceremonial herbs and oils scattered over the funeral pyre could not mask the scent of rot emanating from the now slain Shu’halo. It had been since the end of the War of Thorns that the unfortunate soldier had wandered these haunted forests, forced to relive the horrors of the battle over and over again, as a mindless undeath. A battle that felt like ages ago, to the Sunseer. Ever since then, she had gathered a lifetime worth of scars, stories, and enemies. Even now, after being slain, the soldier’s pale eyes stared at the skies in terror and pain.

“Daughter of the Earthmother. You were denied rest. You died a hero of your people, and deserve a hero’s honors.” Apawi spoke, as she touched the pyre with her staff, causing a bright spark. Soon after, the wood was engulfed in flames. “Let the flames of the sun consume your worldly form. Let the smokes carry your spirit into the Skyfather’s domain. Feel the embrace of the Earthmother, waiting in the afterlife.” she continued, taking a step back. She rested a fist over her heart, and stomped her hoof on the soil as a salute. In the distance, she heard Bearan do the same.
She turned her head away as another breeze rustled through the pines, blowing the smoke into her eyes. Instead, she cast her gaze onto the ruined landscape. Blighted soil, blasted walls, piles of dead, and the pained wails of the cursed undeath. Was this the cost of war? Suffering and destruction?
“Is it worth this?” she heard herself mumble, as she pulled her stare away from the fields of Blight. Instead, her gaze settled on the fires again. In the pyre’s flame, she saw the blaze that consumed her home, she saw the fires of hatred burning within her, and she saw the bright spark of hope, of a better future for those coming after her.
“It must be.” She concluded while turning away, gesturing for Bearan to return to camp.

13 Likes

Its always good to see grunts grunting and holding the law. The HoC are sound lads.

6 Likes

Well written Apawi!

4 Likes

Race traitor…

:sob:

3 Likes

Forgot to mention. I love Bearan, but he’s a big bully to me.

4 Likes

Tonight, The Hand of Conquest will serve as security at the Festival of Horde unity! Troublemakers beware!

3 Likes

love the hand of conquest

4 Likes

The Thirteenth is currently stationed in Hammerfall, enjoying the HD remake sights while awaiting the assault on the Wetlands! Come stop by to say hello!

8 Likes

You take a big puff of wisdom.

You then pass on that puff of wisdom.

5 Likes

Zun’tulo washed the blood off his hands in one of the retreat’s water troughs, “The blood of a traitor” he thought, still, he had not expected to besmirch these holy celebrations with death, he had seen many men taken to the dungeons, even executed for treason, but this man had simply been handing out flyers. “NO!” he told himself, the orc deserved it for betraying the Horde, for siding with the traitor chieftain, who would work with the accursed Alliance, killers of kings, and fathers…

His mind lingered on that last word for a moment. Zun’tulo brushed his hand against his forehead, looking at the smeared ash on his hand. “That’s right”, he had to do whatevever it took to stop those who would threaten this war against the Alliance, nothing mattered more, they would not stop with Zandalar, they would burn Orgrimmar next, and the Echo Isles before that. He would spill the blood of a hundred orcs if it meant stopping that, more if it mean’t getting vengeance.

Zun’tulo looked up towards the central tent, ceremonial smoke rising from the large tipi’s roof, and chatter echoing from its hall, “Enjoying themselves” he thought, he should rejoin the grunts, they needed him, the Thirteenth needed him, the HORDE needed him.

7 Likes