Horde losing all BGs - A constructive suggestion šŸ’Ŗ

Go buy some tissues :rofl:

14 Likes

but for real:

Get some crafted gear before you enter your first BGs, as Holinka himself suggested.

PvP PSA: Donā€™t forget that there is crafted Crimson Combatant gear that has a PvP item level of 398 (13 item levels below Honor gear) to get you started. Check your local Auction House and support a crafter.

1 Like

a lil bit to late but thanks for the information. im already fully 411 geared even i lost almost every BG yesterday.

4 Likes

Yeah, but Holinka isnā€™t a smart person. The gear has to be crafted by someone and the material costs are way too high. Iā€™m leveling my leatherworking rogue right now and I never had a shortage of leather/hides in an expansion. Additionally because of that shortage the AH prices are still high.
This means: When that gear is available itā€™s no longer worth getting because everyone is equipped at that point.

The real solution is: Go merc mode and play as Alliance until the bonus is gone.

1 Like

This is the way

Best solution is cross faction BGā€™s.

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ve been saying this for years :smiley:
From a Game-Design point of view, having only one pool of players for random BGs would be the best solution. Because of RP reasons, it hasnā€™t been considered yet. ā€œOpting inā€ like it is possible for dungeons is also not that cool because it would shrink the player pool further.

1 Like

GO Merc, enjoy the free xp and make Alliance wait times longer.

1 Like

Not sure how I feel about this. I like it and I donā€™t like it. Maybe old habits just die hard.

But the premise of PvP and the world in general, is that of Alliance versus Horde. What about faction pride?

2 Likes

Recipes for this donā€™t drop. They cost tens of thousands on the AH. You are better off just losing all the time to get the honor for superiour gear.

PvP PSA my a*s.

One piece cost 67k. And only 2 pieces are avaible on ah any suggestions?

100% agree!

1 Like

That is gone since Wrath of the Lichking when Horde and Alliance had to attack ICC and after that when the pvp server system was abandoned so you could have both factions on the same server.

1 Like

Just enjoy for awhile :slight_smile: When arena season start and good alliance players stop gearing in normal bg, alliance will once again start losing :slight_smile: This is how it always has been and will be.

itā€™s been fun haha

Iā€™d welcome the idea of cross-faction battlegrounds, dungeons should remain to factions with the exception of keystones & pugā€™ed raiding.

Then, horde can only win when good alliance players doesnā€™t play?

That is pathetic. Horde pride! xD

1 Like

Just sign as merc and win every BG. Ez clap

Already exists in rated content. No reason for it not to in non rated content.