Horde = Monster play?

Shouldn’t playing Horde be f2p? I mean Alliance gets
-bonus honor % in bg on my “server” (for lack of an appropriate word to describe the cluster of names I instance with in world zones)
-starts bg with full number of players (in a 10 ppl bg, alliance starts with 10, horde with 7)
-outnumber 9 to 1 in warmode, again on my “server”, RP cluster, Horde simply cannot WM on, when ALL alliance even the most carebear go WM ON, because they will never get attacked, even if someone does he will get insta gibbed by 10 alliance players.

We’re just here to get owned for alliance enjoyment.

1 Like

To answer your question lets check horde and alliance racials:

Gnomes have escape artist racial free stun remove excluding trinket.
Human racials are too op on pvp. Gives all stats some bonus %.
Draenei’s can heal 50% with their racial on pvp.
Nightelves can avoid crowd and get stealth whenever they want.
Dwarves have ranged crit chance.
Worgens can run with flag at 100% speed.

Lets check horde racials:
Undead stun removal can be useful in pvp.
Trolls and orcs have haste buff. Again these 2 are useless in pvp comparing alliance racials. Very useful in mythic keys.
No need to check all horde racials , nightborne especially give only 1% spell power.

When you compare horde racials vs alliance racials , horde racials are only for raiding and mythic keys with spell power and haste buffs.

I don’t want to link here , but if you check bfa season 3 arena 2v2 and 3v3 ladders last time I checked it was 65 alliance 35 horde on top 100 with human, nightelf and dreanei pvp racials.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, I could PAY for faction change but it doesn’t make much sense, I ll just stop instead.

Wow is pve game. Every expension we get new raids and dungeons while there are 10 battlegrounds on the game.

Since horde racials are haste bonus and spell powers , and game is a pve game , players going horde direction to get haste buffs , crit buffs and spell powers bonuses.

Because nobody cares worgens 100% run speed racial or dreanei’s 50% healing racial or nightelves getting stealth ability since they dont pvp.

Alliance racials are for pvp if you read all horde racials and alliance racials I wrote.

Why do you need worgen’s 100% run speed with flag or draenei’s 50% healing racial when you are hardcore raider , because there are healers. They prefer to play horde because of spell power , haste and crit bonuses.

well alliance kind of feel the same when it comes to pve again, specialy if you want to do some real Mythic raiding, it is pretty much go horde or go home then. no idea why the game have come to this at all, it can not be that hard to give all mirror racials of eachother, like humans have that every man for him self, give forsaken one who do the exact same thing. and so on, it is that simple, doing that would balance things out so much, though racials is only a minor issue, but due to how we humans work it becomes a huge issue.

2 Likes

Undead doesn’t have stun removal, it removes fear and incapacitated effects like sap, blind etc. Humans have stun removal racial. That’s why almost all pvpers are humans now

1 Like

“Now”?
Hah that’s nothing compared to how it was.

Everybody has stun removal now through PvP mode, there’s nothing special in that. Humans were special back when EMFH wasn’t nerfed, when it basically gave you a free trinket slot. THEN all were humans.
What human’s has now is the racial % towards stats

I see way more diversity since they changed it

In wpvp alliance is nonexistant these nazjatar events with 0 points as alliance, mechagon where horde get every rare or bgs when you can que as both factions as horde. Trust me there is 0 reason to complain.

Humans have all stats % bonus not just one stat. dont know percentage. Thats why 2v2 and 3v3 ladder are 65 alliance 35 horde.

If you are nightelf you can drop combat and get stealth with shadowmelth too. While taurens , orcs will always stay visible on arena.

Dreanei’s heal immediate 50% healing on arena with the gift of naaru.

Gnomes have escape artist removes whatever stun you have on arena. When you are gnome you have 2 stun removal on arena. Pvp trinket and escape artist.

1 Like

Chill, bro.

Exactly. I just brought it up because someone mentioned the stun removal only.

It used to be much more OP. The stat bonus, plus EMFH (all moving/impairing effect). You wanted to have a stun trinket in pvp. Human had it for free and were super OP … i played horde back then xD

1 Like

But again this game pve game and we get 10 mythic dungeons and 4 raids every expension. We dont get 4-5 bg map every expension.

Thats why people want to play horde. Too much advantage on pve. Haste , crit , spell power bonuses with huge amount.

Yeah, but now we were talking human’s in PvP and their racial EMFH, to which i added that it is not THE thing about them anymore, as everybody has a free trinket with PvP talents… i don’t know how that’s relevant towards why people play Horde and how the PvE scene looks :stuck_out_tongue:

Well , especially some horde racial buffs give haste to whole raid when you use it on mythic keys. Especially orcs.

I don’t quite think we are on the same page here hehe.

I ilvl my shaman on mythic keys. While using orc racial whole team gets huge burst. Horde is pve nation.

can you stop spreading misinformation with such confidence, it’s really annoying to see you polluting all the threads with bs and wrong “facts”. orc racial doesn’t increase the whole team haste, that’s called bloodlust / heroism / time warp / ancient hysteria and it’s class-tied.

please get a clue about this game instead of posting everywhere your crap

This is also wrong. It gives 20% hp over 5 sec.

Gnome racial doesn’t remove stuns, it removes movement impairing effects such as roots and snares.

1 Like

You are still missing the point , why do you think there are more alliance on arena? Their racials are for pvp. Why do you need horde’s spell power , attack power , haste bonuses when you are going to pvp. Ofc top 100 will be 65 alliance and 35 horde.

Alliance are the monsters of every bg.
We dominate , we win , we beat your candy a$$es all over Azeroth.

1 Like