Horde = Monster play?

You are doing racism. When its said blizzard decided what to do about it. You guys are fighting each other on english speaking forums while there is a lot of respect on german forums. Thats why silvermoon player got post ban on german forums , its sad there aint many people reporting here while there are 9 reports by germans at the same time about silvermoon player.

You are so right Lana. Indeed you should get reported for harassment against eu players at this point but we are too kind and patient despite all the insults you wrote on this forum.

Have a nice Sunday :smiley:

I got 8 hours chat ban here where is the patience ? They gave chat ban to silvermoon player because of racism about me on german forums. And 9 germans reported silvermoon player. Goblin said you english speaking server player ruining bgs and making racism against another player on our own forums.

Sad! There is always rights on german forums.

ok the grass is greener on the other side so can you stay there please

2 Likes

Ohhh now it’s clear what you are trying to do :slight_smile:

I don’t understand can you elaborate to me what he is actually trying to say I feel like his german is much better then his failed English and I don’t think he even himself understands what he is saying most of the time I gave him the benefit of doubt trying to find reasoning to his words but he had lost me on what he is trying to preach here cause of his lack of knowledge of the English language :joy: so I think he should speak German probably would be easier to understand him lol.

Yo! Since you are on english speaking forums only you don’t know what germans speak on their forums.

Yesterday I queued 7 german horde bg all were win. 1500-673 etc. And if you made alterac on german horde team , it was 84% win too. They were losing only isle of conquest. And with the past politics I think and not english but english speaking players behaviour on bgs. They think bgs ruined. Because german horde 10 man bgs complete win streaks last night while you were losing epics on mixed team.

So if you write with english speaking server character and become rude there , they always report. There are exceptions. But they think with mixed system english speaking players gave them lower winrates. I might be wrong tho. I’m talking about horde side.

They have better relations with russian server characters on their forums if you check my link. on this tab ( the last one I shared).

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=open+a+free+blog

Blogs are not discuss places bro .They share products etc there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.