Horde stop following us to Earthshaker

alright chill out mate im just going by what i read saying horde mass transfered there in response, i guess thats not true

in that case good job lads you actually got a pretty decent server out of it

Oh my god. I can’t believe what I’m reading here. This is hilarious. All my colleagues at work just turned their head towards me because I had to laugh so hard.

I’ve been an alliance player 15 years ago and I witness the same things now as I did back then. Back in the day the horde was using teamspeak while pvping. Making sure they would come at us coordinated while alliance players ran around like a bunch of confused chicken.

Here we are 15 years later with the same story again. Horde is organized on discord. Allys only go to discord if they want to shame another player who rolled for an item they wanted. The horde when out in the world pvping let the slow riders be at the front of their grps while Alliance players with 100% mounts are always riding away from the rest of their groups to get ganked and bodycamped etc.

Last night a small grp of 7Horde players was in IF in Bloodfang. The ally peacocks were so busy to showcase their gear to lowbies in front of the bank, they didn’t get Horde was there for a good 20 minutes lmao.

Seriously it’s not the horde ruining the game experience with the ganking. It’s the stupidity of alliance players who willingly lay on their backs with legs stretched out like beetles and prefer to cry instead of changing their way of playing. It will be the same when BGs come out. I already see 10 allys riding in 12 different directons at every start of Warsong.

12 Likes

I raided yesterday on Flamelash and I didn’t notice any of this (just the guys talking about it). But now I read this, I’m still laughing.

I still remember the names of some allies that ganked me for days on Burning Blade, but I was never a pussy to migrate and cry ^^

Farewell on your new servers!

No it doesn’t. My argument stands correct.

Read all the post above and the OP post. Their intention was to move and dominate and do the same thing they were complaining of.

In this particular case, I’m happy things turned like this.

Transfers should be used to balance servers and not to get and advantage over others, let alone to try and dominate a server when you are moving for exactly the same reason.

So one person saying so makes it right? There was never a council that decided “We will move here in order to dominate.” One guild left, a few others did too and soon the floodgates were open, because whats the point of staying at that point?

Can’t really understand why this is blamed on Horde players from Flamelash.

No one did anything wrong. People simply made use of the faction imbalance during phase 2. The server was 70-30 before transfers and is now 95-5 with almost no people left there. You cannot blame Horde players for that. Alliance side would have destroyed the server in the same way if they had such a majority.

Only Blizzard need to be blamed for this as they did not offer players in such terrible realms a reasonable way out. Horde players moving away from Flamelash is expected. Earthshaker was around 60-40 for Horde before, but hopefully it’s more like 55-45 now so there’s some decent world PvP, not just zerging.

World PvP has always been about numbers. Everyone who says otherwise is foolish. This is why no one wants to play on a 60-40 or above servers, there’s literally no counterplay to larger numbers.

If the horde players were facing the same, they would have want to quit/transfer as well, anyone who denies that is full of blizzard. Regardless, this situation will lead to very interesting developments:

-Earthshaker will become a heavily contested server now.
-WPvP will be everywhere and hopefully the fights are more equal so zergs don’t decide everything.
-Flamelash is dead and will most likely not open the gates of AQ.
-Both Horde and Alliance players on Flamelash are screwed with no way out.

Other servers who are 60-40, 70-30, etc, will eventually become Flamelash. It will not be because of transfers, it will just be because of Blizzard’s complete and utter refusal to add PvP>PvE transfers or a faction cap/queue.

I feel sorry for all the players trapped in Flamelash now, both Alliance and Horde. To all the Alliance players out there, stay strong, many of us hate this situation almost as much as you do. To the Horde players who are celebrating this as a victory, you are absolute mongoloids.

9 Likes

You shouldn’t have stayed, transferring was the right decision. But you guys did it with bad intentions, in my opinion (not you on particularly, but all the ones that moved and went to tease the horde).

If you really wanted to move only to have a better game experience, you would have chosen a better server to move on, and you wouldn’t tease the horde on discord and reddit.

2 Likes

My comment was directed to the OP.

And in his post he makes it as it was an alliance collusion. Also, if you check reddit and discord you will have the same impression.

My original reply was towards the OP and the fact that he stated “we moved here to try and dominate”.

This feels like a bait thread tbh, the server is fine.

If you clueless,dont speak up.
Better that way.

Sounds a lot like something Guldan would do!! Them hordes follow their faction roleplay to the next level haha.

1 Like

Ok let me get this straight. You were sick of being dominated on a server with bad faction balance, so you want to move to another server to not only make the faction balance on your old server worse but also destroy the balance on your new server?

I think you deserve to get ganked.

1 Like

Wait why are blizzard offering transfers from ZT?! It’s 45/55 theres barely any faction imbalance and the server isn’t full…

I shed a tear for you crushed dreams allys you can run but you cannot hide from the might if the horde haha

How is player behaviour Blizzards fault?

They are absolutely powerless to prevent this situation - it is 100% created by the subscription base.

They are probably doing the right thing by doing next to nothing - ultimately it is player behaviour that needs to change not the game platform

3 Likes

this guy get it whats the problem with horde ally ratio… face it plz horde is more active in this game, allys mostly staying afk or waiting for some1 to save them from horde… at shazzrah its the same, only 2 guild face with hordes at wpvp others just watch them. Many ally players get hype with apes playing ally and their first kills with MC and Onyx but 1 guild cant save you… I witness the same thing while I playing at shazzrah, when I grp up with my guild m8s to raid IF entrance. many of the alliance just watching us instead helping their fellow ally friends…

Yeah, sure.

make servers 3x more popular than original vanilla
wonder why people complain about faction imbalance on OVERCROWDED realms

it wasnt like this at p2 launch tho, ally was bullying for a while, they stopped trying tho when they saw how many numbers they were lacking, not rly their fault, if it was reversed horde would hide in org like they apparently do on zt lmao

same reason they offer transfer for allies on flamelash etc

they have no idea what they are doing

transfers are designed to spread population across all servers NOT to address imbalance so why they arent faction locked when ratio drops is ridiculous

1 Like

Dude you guys had a great chance of cucking them. You should have never announced your migration publicly. Or just do it once the free service were expired.