Horde stop following us to Earthshaker

And going by what people have said about alliance bragging on reddit, discord, and so on about how they were gonna dominate now, he’s far from the only one who had that plan.

Why are people saying we transferred to dominate? If that was the case we would have joined bloodfang where alliance was favored.

belive it or not but if you taake a look into the Earthshaker Discord this guy sadly seems to be one of the smarter alliance players from Flamelash…

1 Like

Too many alliance has left Flamelash, and a ton of hordes has followed.

Its prime time before the transfer closes now for allys to come back here :smiley: to get your “ally” dominated server.

3 Likes

Good idea hit them with the ole zig zag they’ll never see it coming! Most horde have transfered now so transfer back and leave them stranded.

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I guess all the resources that show population I looked at were completely wrong.

Although that’s your word against statistics so I’m not so sure.

So, you were being overwhelmed in your server, and you think this is not good for the smaller faction, that this poses an issue on the server. Then you transfer to try to do the same thing you were complaining?

Hypocrisy much?

You don’t want a balanced server, nor have you ever been concerned about balance, you just want to be the one that does the ganking.

13 Likes

I play on ES and really have no idea what “domination” you talking about. Was PvP’ing all day today and amount alliance raids I saw was the same as horde raids. BRM was raided by ally and horde raids simultaneously, both fractions getting killed. Same as horde were near Ironforge, some alliance players came to Durotar and camped zeppelins/gate for a bit. Instead of crying better grab some faps/lips/sappers/ and start fighting back like A LOT of alliance guilds doing on our server. I haven’t seen people who actually invest themselves in PvP on Earthshaker complaining about fraction balance issues.

1 Like

If the motive was to dominate as much as possible, why did they not move to bloodfang who had more advantage over horde then earthshaker? Your argument falls flat. Earthshaker was balanced before horde started moving there too, which is so stupid because that means you will end up with flamelash 2.0.

1 Like

This is clearly a galaxy brain thread… How about rerolling PVE if you don’t want to PVP, instead of crying about PVP, transferring to escape PVP, then crying more about PVP afterwards?

1 Like

True, we should have stayed in Flamelash getting our ss f**ed by sad ganking nerds all day long. No wonder we left, its easy to say from Horde point of view.

You got what you deserve dumasses.
Get farmed.

1 Like

Damn boy now I would like to Transfer just to see how you all will get ganked on new server when all horde guys jump after You buhahahahaha

3 Likes

We are doing fine my man. Good riddance.

A lot of Horde players actually want a balanced server, but also want to play Horde. My guild started on Firemaw because it was the most balanced H/A ratio at release, we also wanted a very active server.

I don’t know what Firemaw’s current ratio is. These forums exaggerate a lot and cry like it’s a 80/20 ratio, but I play Horde and cant kill 5 furbolgs without getting ganked by Allies; and that’s at 4am.

2 Likes

Yep transfers are pointless and only dumb people transfer, reroll is the only good solution if you feel that you must go.

Nice try with running and hiding! Ally s**m :wink: :wink:
Jokes aside thoug, server turned to a pve server more or less so no point in staying there so.

Typical lolliance trash, cries why horde dominates when population is close to equal, maybe l2p?

1 Like

Flamelash whent flatline on pvp with more or less 99% horde so if you wanted any world pvp it whent bad af
edit: Turned worse more or less, was booring af already with no “pvp fights” and just a gank and farm"

Literally the first line.

2 Likes