Horrific visions

I do solo them 1-2 times/week for 100k mementos mount, I can not do more, already tired of this shot.

I havnt been ableto full clear yet

Now that i hit rank 15 cloak and have my corruptions+essence rank 3 and whole titanic research up i have to say i like them.But its something you do 1 or 2x per week and thats all , but thats good.

I would say its stale and awful from rank 7-12 cause the cloak resistance is low (40-60%) and your titanic talents are kinda crap still.It feels also a bit grindy on the road to 15,could have been easily only 10 ranks.But once everything is aligned and set its awesome.

I solo clear them on Brewmaster spec every week, and this week in particular I’ve done a lot in order to farm Echoes and a large amount of mementos together for sockets.

I generally just orb when needed. Usually that means Rexxar in Orgrimmar and the Mage tower in Stormwind, just to be safe. The rest of the run the Elite Extermination trait is enough.

Stormwind is annoying, way more annoying than ogri, especially when you get schorced feet that makes nearly impossibile to get the 10%dmg buff.

2 Likes

I do them last, because there is ton of sanity resets on right side, while there is only few on left, totems provides only one for last, afaik, so i start there. If u go right first, u still have full sanity while u get resets and ots basicly wasted.

Sanity reset shouldn’t be identical between zones? 2 potions?

I usually go left first because of bonuses, rexar is the most annoying of the bunch and having the potential extra haste is always good

I do 4 mask

but thats because i just cba, rng will screw me over anyways, i got the achiev for completing 5 mask on both visions, why even bother :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I agree, I do 4 masks mostly now. Remove “of the Pained” one.

1 Like

I only did a 5 mask run of each for the achievement. Other than that I only do a few 4 mask runs on my main.

1 Like

Y’all are weak.

I do 5 masks each time.

Nowehere, never need to :slight_smile:

Actually i do only 1 vision in 5 mask just for the reward. The “challenge” of the week.

After that if i have to spam it i do 4 mask and don’t take the 400% increase lost of sanity taken by mobs. Since with the RNG negativity too many time i got blocked and forced to soak to avoid being CC and taking AoE .

I prefer to loss -25% corrupted memento and being totally chill than to get max reward and being mad by the RNG negativity.

You get same amount echoes with zero masks aswell.

Yes i know, I want the sockets too

I dont mean potions, but elites that gives 200sanity (idk name its titanical research talent) and on left side totem zone only last boss gives it, so you should start there, then go to left harder zone (idk name again) its pretty hard on sanoty but there are at least 3bosses that gives it so its 600sanity, then u go right side…

nope. the design is simmetrical, the 200 you’re not counting comes from the first big add that is outside the totem valley, just after the 4 mobs upstairs of the main zone. while it doesn’t look part of the zone, it is.

twice a week on that munk
4 times a week on my priest

Just increase the amount of masks gradually and you will get used to them.

I do 5 mask on 6 characters every week for gear and mementos.

First time I did 5 masks i tried from 1 mask to 5 straight. I got scarred for life. Since that failure I have never tried again…
recently I did 4 masks with no problem and all the orbs still active, but still I am very very very terrified of 5 masks :joy::joy::joy: I think I have PTSD.