Horrific visions

I can’t, my cloak has +62 corruption resistance and full vision upgrades but I still fail, perhaps I’m a bad player.

Guides would be welcomed, I’m telling you forum pros.

Not too much more to it than dodge things, know what to interrupt and learn the mechanics of both bosses and trash (there’s plenty of youtube videos covering this part). Are you dying to straight up damage or taking too much corruption damage during the runs?

1 Like

I have 475 iLvL, I die because of corruption loss, adds tickle me.

Okay I’ll try doing it with my 4th alt with 455 iLvL. Give the background music. These advices are delicious.

Can add in some K’babs during the run if you aren’t already, usually during RP downtime before certain bosses or when the CD is off every 3 min.

For me the struggle is more on the survival side, which is why i can make do with eating the HP restore food for less downtime.

1 Like

I appreciate your good intentions Argent Dawn player, I normally dislike Argent Dawn players but it seems there is 1 good person among them :smirk:

I do 5 masks with 1 hand.

This is a baiterino

1 Like

Haha, fair enough. I did find it a bit odd that you’d even struggle at that ilvl. Consider me baited though.

1 Like

I bought the mount last week!

No need for sockets unless you want to compete with the top 100 guilds.

At this stage, competition is over long time ago.

yeah almost everyone does at this point

… and today when people claim there are no bugs in visions, I have last boss in 30% and I go from max sanity to cheat death and dead …

I think I really hate how game forces - kind of you - with the infinity grind on the resist to do those F-ing visions. I have never hated anything in BfA as much as I hate stormwind vision.

Do masks actually affect the amount of echoes you get? I thought it’s just mementos and gear.

No they don’t, but doing 5 5 masks also gives a socket and I wanted sockets too. Plus I’ve done so many 5 masks they are trivial now.

1 Like

I am always completely drained after a 5 mask. But 4 mask is very relaxed. So i run 1x 5 mask in a week and a certain amount of 4 masks. Usually 1 in stormwind, and like 5 in orgrimar :slight_smile: Also 4 mask gives more time to search for the crystals.

What I like about 4-masks is that I can AFK for a little and it’s not a big deal.

eh and i really enjoy those levels. they give you nice chalenge if you actively try to full clear on r7-8 :slight_smile: then its booring snoozefest untill level 15 and 2-3 masks when difficulty starts to go up .

only have shaman left to push to cloak 15 now :slight_smile:

i wish i could. im barely able to finish a 4 mask in OG. Need more gear but i don’t want to grind to mythic +15 for the juicy 470+ stuff.

Keep pushing, doing a 9-10 will yield you enough gear to clear it.

Just continue grinding mementos for the research (if you havent finished it).

No. I hate visions too much. Worst content ever designed. Now that we can buy corruptions, I won’t even think of doing it again.

So you have a bone to pick with it?

1 Like

But… visions are a really good source for echoes!