How can I do my +10 weekly?

All the pugs I apply to decline me and no one applies to my +14 key.

1 Like

Make your +14 into a +10 and dont set your requirements astronomical.
Or.
find friends.

Anyway, i will rpess a big fat DOUBT button on this one, if your m+ - spec is tank.

5 Likes

I’m DPS, I saw a DH tank do well in a FH but I’m not sure about that. I haven’t seen DH tanks in m+ and we used one for EP as a last resort, but it was for normal mode.

My grp uses DH tank for 15s and we have no issues.

htt ps://raider.io/mythic-plus-runs/season-bfa-3/3652073-15-the-underrot
htt ps://raider.io/mythic-plus-runs/season-bfa-3/3643520-15-waycrest-manor

As a dps, your rio score and ilvl is nothing special at this stage. Despite a solid record, not having score on sethraliss and shrine will easily cost you a decline.

Plus a 14 keys does not mean instant interest, could be a crappy key for the week.
I got a waycrest 13 and this week i’m not touching it, not even to move it inside bags.

And that’s where you are going wrong.

It does not matter, what kind of tank you bring for a +10 - +15. That stuff only becomes important on the very high end keys and in the mdi.
If you went by the best comp, nobody but prot warr outlaw rogues would find m+ dungeons

Pay 4 people to boost you or grind out months of keys to get a good Rio score.

Basically pay close to 1m gold or grind for a number which people in this game seems to worship.

Wow I’m a nutshell 2019.

Wow for lazy people in a nutshell you mean?

3 Likes

just write you dont need to time your key, and ppl will join :smiley:

1 Like

I used to love M+ untill it because a complete elite fest thanks to rio. Never will play retail again, M+ with Rio ruined it for me.

My opinion, no one has to like it.

9 Likes

Whats the problem with rio? Its perfect tool for tracking progress and helps with pugging.

2 Likes

Not getting into it. Sorry.

You’re a DH dps at 432 ilvl I’m calling BS not getting into 10’s

Well, thats fair. But there is no reason to tell people that their only hope is to buy boosts because of your bad experiences. There are plenty of communities who run m+. A lot of discords too. Most heroic and mythic guilds are willing to run keys. And raiderio score is easy to build if you just put effort into it.

2 Likes

You can come with us on a round or so. We dont have a tank yet so making it in time kinda depends on what type of pug tank we get :joy:.

Got +12 freehold and +11 kings

I’m not sure if it get it. I get into +10 groups just fine and i have my rio score private. As i skipped all of bfa it was 0 now 800 or something i’m working on it. Though in legion we did +15’s and even +9s without a healer with guild group. That guild died so now working my way up again, it’s not that hard?

I did like the dungeons more in legion, they”re all a headache now.

II had no issue doing high level mythic + in legion… that’s all I ever used to do…

I didn’t even know Rio was a thing until BFA and that’s when I started getting /w from people saying get gud, your Rio sucks, no ect…

I didn’t even know what it was and then found out…

Edit. People seemed to think making your own group or joining a community helped. No. No it didn’t.

I don’t like it, simple.

2 Likes

Aa, well that has not been my experience, but I also dislike it. However I also like it. The fact we can’t kill 4th boss enternal palace with all 8/8h pugs says it all. People are very terrible at this game, they all get carried, they don’t even know basic fight tactics. Rio is not a fantastic way to judge people therefore but it’s better than ilvl which is 100% useless.

1 Like

This is a case of perception. People are really beginning to believe that only certain classes and specs are viable due to MDI etc whereas any class/spec with the right gear and a good player behind it is more than capable of +15 and beyond. Its only at the bleeding edge where class factors start to come into play.

Any tank right now is pretty good excpet blood dk.