How can I make enough money for the Brutosaur?

Oh god. I didn’t say it was easy. I said to the other guy who refuted the claim by saying you can only make 10% of that by saying “it is not difficult to reach these numbers with 10 characters”. Sometimes I wonder if you guys pay any attention before replying.

Sure… so by claiming

you just mean that it’s mathematically reachable for a robot so it’s “easily reachable” ? To a casual player with no knowledge of goldmaking ?

Don’t fool the poor OP with unrealistic expectations and no context whatsoever.

This is a casual player, don’t tell him to do something that even a no-lifer would find hard to pull off.

We’re talking about two different things here. You’re talking about if it’s easy or not to do all these old raids with 10 characters, I’m talking about the fact that if you DID do it you could reach 500k gold/week. When I say “easily” I refer to the amount of gold this will net, which in context to what I was replying to makes perfect sense, since the person I replied to said that you cannot get 500k/week by doing this.

I refuted that claim by saying that “No, if you do all of this, you will get 500k a week”. The easily there refers to the fact that you’ll reach that 500k/week goal pretty effortlessly (AGAIN, THE ACT ITSELF IS NOT EFFORTLESS).

But you misinterpret that, take it out of context, and then argue that it’s not easy. What isn’t easy? The act itself? Because I never claimed it was easy. I even said that the method was a time inefficient, although it’s raw gold which is a benefit.

clearing old raids will get you about 1k or less, do not listen to those who say it is good, you can literally fish more gold up standing in one gold… FISH and that is like 1 item every 10 seconds.

No. Buying wow tokens, bots or boost only way to make gold that fast

Others seem to disagree with you 1k analogy.

Personally it’s not something I deem worth the time it takes. Especially the number of characters you’d need to do it on. Unless you are an avid mog farmer and going anyway.

ok fine, maybe you’ll get 3k if you are lucky but thats about it, you aint getting any more.

Quoting from that link:-

By Doing all of these raids a Week on 1 Character Gets you about
49.702+ Gold

Let’s say that you do this on 5 Characters, you can easily get about
248.510+ Gold

So there’s your Gold for a Monthly WoW Sub

Let’s say that you do this on 10 Characters, you can easily get about
497.020+ Gold

Its not really about the exact amount but rather wether each individual raid can actually beat just standing there clicking a fishing bobber…

It would take rediculously long to do every single raid to the point that it would be more efficient doing basically anything else.

I think I’d lose the will to live doing fishing like that as much as running old raids :laughing:

Not sure if it’s possible to clear all raids on 10 characters in one week ,unless you go like 10+ hours per day

imo, now effort vs reward is not there anymore.

you either sell mats/crafted stuff for a penny or run old raids/dungeons until you hate yourself after a week or two.

i gave up on the long boi a couple of months ago after a month of trying to farm and make gold.
i didnt enjoy it one bit. after that month i was so incredibly sick and tired of it. even then my efforts werent paying off.

i said sod it, screw the longboi, i ll just focus on having fun instead. i geared my druid, got the m+ 15 mount/achievement, levelled some alts and tried to make money on the side but nothing serious though.

so instead of hating myself i actually enjoyed the game. just keep on chugging along making money here and there until you got your 5-10m. the mount isnt completely gone. upon shadowlands release it will be put on the bmah. you wont get the achievement but you can still get the mount if you re lucky.

2 Likes

Literally every trick to get ahead or game the system is gone, everything has been tried and dried up.

At this point, if you don’t have the capital to do big scale AH flipping then your only option really is to have an army of alts to farm raw gold through old raids, wich is completely doable, if you do every single raid, on every single difficulty on 50 alts, every single week, you should probably be able to make 500k raw gold every single week.

Hope you took advantage of Korraks revenge.

1 Like

U can only have so many on a single realm. Rubbish advice :joy:

I never said all raids lol, i said all alts. WoD and MoP have been notoriously amazing for raw gold since they changed loot works in old raids.

Edit: Also OP, if you’re planning on doing raids, remember you can do the raid multiple times LFR>Normal>HC>Mythic before swapping to alts.

Only the WoD and Legion ones. You cannot run MoP raids on multiple difficulty.

Doesn’t Siege have multiple lockouts?

Tried both Terace and Heart of Fear today, they certainly do not. Should try Siege as well.

LFR works.

You can have 50 chars per realm per account.

4 Likes